cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Joining Ci
Acegikmo
Hey Smile
I'd like to join Ci.
I've been playing alot on your TF2 server, and you're a great bunch of guys!
Made many friends playing with you all. Wink
Do you think I could join?

Clever Idiot
I was in dustbowl last night when you sent me tell via steam and was sorry i was short with you Smile was past midnight and in full swing

But i did say i was green Smile ie ingame and laying down pain dust2 point 1 holding the left for extra who later found out that they where hiding in the little house with the devil yellow helmet brigade, dam those little beaver men where is my TP you bastards.

Sorry it took awhile to get you account sorted for the forums. Welcome to the forums , and hope you make sense of it Smile

Acegikmo
Yeah, I misinterpreted When you said "I am green", I thought it was like a "traffic signal" expression that I could talk to you.

sick-lizard
rofl

Raven
Welcome Ace! Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Acegikmo
Alright, I just wonder, is it important that I speak alot in the mic to join Ci?

Because it's a bit hard talking english to people who are from English-speaking countries. They know how to pronounce stuff right etc, while I'll probably be wrong in a few places.
Of course I would talk if it was an important clangame, but in a normal match I really don't like to talk, hehe. Smile

Tinger

Acegikmo wrote:
Alright, I just wonder, is it important that I speak alot in the mic to join Ci?

Because it's a bit hard talking english to people who are from English-speaking countries. They know how to pronounce stuff right etc, while I'll probably be wrong in a few places.
Of course I would talk if it was an important clangame, but in a normal match I really don't like to talk, hehe. Smile

Hey you probably make more sence than me

Don Pedro
mate, this is then a good place for you to practice your english. you will probably make more sense than half the people in Ci(myself included). So long as you don't talk shit nonstop like our american friend lastnight (hey Fuzz?)

Acegikmo
Yeah I guess so Smile
Well I will try to talk more.
And what did Fuzz talk about? Pfft

NaughtyMe
It wasn't Fuzz - it was the token American player who seems to tape over his talk button and muse about everything.

Acegikmo
Ah, ok

ShiftyJaffa
tor reet ace, am sure thas ill be fine lad., there aint many proper speakers in ere. Shock

We'll ave u speakin manc or some other northern variant in no time !

gori11a
lol@ Shfty
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Don Pedro
Acegikmo do not listen or attempt to repeat anything shiftyjaffa or Mr White say. they are from the north, (speak dodgy english, work in coalmines and have outside toilets)
ya getme?

Clever Idiot
oi ya soft southern ponce , drink ya win'a'piss n sling thee hook

sick-lizard

freelancer wrote:
oi ya soft southern ponce , drink ya win'a'piss n sling thee hook

well get back across that border then Grin

Raven
lol no fish un chips north here Smile chips un gravy x)
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Cold
ahhh... feckin' love chips and gravy!

if we're gona be honest, its probably the only good thing about the north! Pfft Grin

sick-lizard

cold wrote:
ahhh... feckin' love chips and gravy!

if we're gona be honest, its probably the only good thing about the north! Pfft Grin

nah Yorkshire Pudding! (I'm the only member of my imeadiate family born outside yorkshire.. & used to get so much stick..along the lines of you'll never be able to play cricket for yorkshire..thank goodness that rule got relaxed..so they stfu..)

Acegikmo

Edited by Acegikmo on 05-03-2008 22:29

Jump to Forum