cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
What hillarious moments have you witnessed
MESER
Got the idea from Zaps Biggest noob moment post. Too many moments to choose from being a watching med. But I once ubered a pyro and he ran past their whole team with out flamin and went for their dispensers. He was either a non team progression stasts whore or TF2 virgin .

Zap
That would be on gravelpit gravel pit at the end of setup when ½ of the team got blown up by sticky bombs when we rushed point b :uhoh:
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Abunai
It was on the second stage of dustbowl, me, Locke and some other regulars were on attack and we couldn't get through the demoman grinder of doom, so we all went medic and ubered up to charge at them (but couldnt attack ;DDdDd) but at the last second when 10-ish medics were at 99% one demoman jumped in, threw one crit sticky and blew us all to hell Giggleol:
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Tim
Oh Abunai, that was bloody hilarious. We were at a complete loss as to what to do, so "Everyone go medic!" I laughed, hard.

It's always pretty funny when I get ubered, then a combination of sticky bombs and sentry guns sends me flying half way across the map.

Clever Idiot
Leaving spawn to see a spy standing on a dead TP , run to frontlines uber demo half the team...die, respawn exit to see a demo , heavy waiting for the tp with the same spy on it. Look at TP 97%....98%.....99%.......!kick spy
carry on with alittle jog to the frontlines with lol's singing from the heavy and demo Devil

On the other side standing being a heavy shooting the enemy spy glowing trails to the sounds of WTF!!!! haxor OMG!!!! then arh thats who you are.....!kick spy dumbass.

Edited by Clever Idiot on 01-01-2008 15:14

Megalomania

Abunai wrote:
It was on the second stage of dustbowl, me, Locke and some other regulars were on attack and we couldn't get through the demoman grinder of doom, so we all went medic and ubered up to charge at them (but couldnt attack ;DDdDd) but at the last second when 10-ish medics were at 99% one demoman jumped in, threw one crit sticky and blew us all to hell Giggleol:

That was hilarious... I was laughing for hours Grin
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

Zap

Abunai wrote:

ha, was that the time when also did mange to get 6 übercharges going, and then you just rushed out, and yet it went wrong? Grin
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Abunai

Zap wrote:
ha, was that the time when also did mange to get 6 übercharges going, and then you just rushed out, and yet it went wrong? Grin

No that was another dustbowl where we ubered medics and just ran out but got blown to the other side of the map and died.
And there was a 2fort where we all went medic which was really fail
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

agrippa
not "hillarious" but i never get bored of seeing spys use teleporters then cloak and try to sneak past the fighting. When they respawn the crys of "ZOMFG HaX!!" give me the giggles.

Jump to Forum