cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
ci logo tag
frosty
heya g , the day u brought round the cs suite u mentioned something about a tag from the ci logo , well i had a play today , its a bit rough ( my first go at aging paper technique )

img134.imageshack.us/img134/9371/ciwantedcopyge8.jpg

this the kind of thing u were on about ?

i had something differrent in mind (like a 2 colour sprayed onto concrete kinda thing) but jd mentioned a wanted poster (sry i was cream crakered that day n didnt recall much)

what are the rules for avatars ? cant uplaod any atm =(

Edited by frosty on 13-11-2007 17:49

sick-lizard
size matters despite what they tell you !

Clever Idiot
sweet dude that rocks....exellent, was thinking of the logo worn down so it fitted in with maps rather than a big yellow smiley with cleveridiot plasterd on it,

Am a complete dunce with art programmes , so keep the ideas flowing will be setting up test to see them ingame.

So if you would like to do some when it comes to mind , and can get a few and see whats good.

look forward to some more , same for anyone else who wants a pop cant say when they will be used or how.

Edited by Clever Idiot on 13-11-2007 20:13

nax23
do u can also make textueres for hammer editor?

frosty
this is the first texture i've ever made but i guess i can have a go , sources hammer editor is probly gonna require some higher resolution and some sleek blending to avoid obvious tiling , atm i'd stick with hammers stock of textures (doesnt it come with all the textures used in hl2 - hl2ep1 - hl2ep2 + tf2 ?)

am keen to have a play with hammer tho , i've been playing on some custom maps when i've spotted them and had some fun (yay for the snipers/scouts paradise that is floodzone2 final) , was on one today that was still mostly grey and orange default textures , it was lot of fun tho , but i think that the last cap point needed some cover as it was fearsome getting near it (was devoid of cover in a corner overlooked by the defenders spawn room which had good cover)
even tho it seemed impossible the fight that was raging directly outside the defenders spawn was awsome fun =)

am thinking of making a multi story carpark (5 levels , cap point on each , cars for cover , elevators (i'm guessing they will be tough to make) , stairwells , or maybe a basement as lowest level with cap/spawn point with some shops on the top floor with 3 layers of parking between them

Edited by frosty on 14-11-2007 03:17

nax23

frosty wrote:
am thinking of making a multi story carpark (5 levels , cap point on each , cars for cover , elevators (i'm guessing they will be tough to make) , stairwells , or maybe a basement as lowest level with cap/spawn point with some shops on the top floor with 3 layers of parking between them

free tried to build something similar like that

and i also tried to build a funmap but as u see in the piccie its nearly finished and the walls only need a texture but i dont find any good one

€dit arrr i cant attach a *.png file with 600kb :confused:
have to upload it when im at home
arrr imageshack
img134.imageshack.us/img134/329/cs1pl4.th.pngimg248.imageshack.us/img248/2585/cs2ll0.th.png

Edited by nax23 on 14-11-2007 08:19

Cold
frosty, that sounds a little like twotowers....

Jump to Forum