cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
How to join Cleveridiot
Clever Idiot
So you think you would like to become a member of Cleveridiot, well you're on the right road by coming to the forums Smile

Well done you Smile

Age - Must be at least 18'ish or over, male & female or other is ok though leeroy might have to test this out. We are a dark, twisted and often immature server. No kids & No stat whores

Country - We don't care really after all its the internet - though speaking English to some degree is a must. If you make the effort so will we.

Time served -We like our members to be active in the CI community, on the forums and in the server to some degree. At least 6 months hanging around and taking part.

If you've come across the server and find it fun its because we have these guidelines, it cuts out the randoms and younger people from the more mature'ish members we have. It also gives CI member's a chance to get to know you and admin a chance to make sure you not a cheater.

We do invite people who have been around for a few years as some of our members know, they have proven to be good players
i.e keep coming back for more , showed a good playing style of counter strike, play fair and don't smack talk too much or do so when its needed.

Why do you want to join CI? what could you bring to the CI community that we don't all ready have?

Willing to contribute something to the running cost , £2 / €3 a month or £24 / €36 a year - why its more to show that you see the worth while nature of this community. If you cant donate something we understand but watch your step.

Ok you've read all that , now what you ask. Well if you've understood what's been said then you don't need me to answer it Smile enjoy and welcome to the forums make your self at home and enjoy.

Server Guidelines

No Cheating - We don't ever, never have never will. Whats the point.

No Racists or Racism.

No Homophobic comments i.e the word gay (this is a personal hate of mine so sue me)

No recruiting members on our servers - Clans should be recruiting on their own servers after all.

No overuse of common crap - i.e saying crap like hacker, cheater, noob, haxor etc its just spam and is a distraction we can do with out. We know we can't stop it but we don't have to like it - You maybe muted , kicked , short time ban if asked to stop and you don't.

Uncool attitude to CI members and CI admin, not all CI are admin don't forget this. They are members who we like, and call friends if we feel you are being a wanker to them we will come down on you hard.

Please try and speak English if you can on the server, it helps us understand you better if there is a problem.

Abuse and Hate - Now this is a grey area, you will see us abusing each other i.e CI vs CI or some old timers. why? well we know each others limits and know what each of us can take hence the 6 month rule we want to know you can fit in as well, some do some don't - if in doubt don't get into it unless you have a working joke with that person, if you're told to cut it out do so. Mistakes can happen with this and sorry, if you take offense to such actions we recommend go away and cool off or finding another server to your liking, there are plenty out there.

All said and done it's meant to be fun, fun, fun so go have some Smile

Edited by Don Pedro on 24-08-2008 18:55

Jump to Forum