cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Problems joining stress relief from steam
Cold
When I join stress relief direct from steam(ie not when already running css) it goes a bit dodgy. Soon as it is finished sending client info, and therefore should join, it goes back to my desktop screen. Most of the time, css is still running and by the time pc has sorted itself out and I have gone back to cs screen, it has joined the server. But sometimes, it causes hl2 to crash and therefore close itself.
This only happens on our server... any ideas why?

NightRunner
I don't think it's stress relief, because I had that same problem yesturday as well, when I logged on a server from germany.
[center][quote]cold wrote:
Internet fighting is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard. [/quote]
[quote]Leeroy wrote:
There is no fucking way that ur retarded dick fuckin arse is gunna get into Ci....
You f

Cold
O, well as I say it has only ever happened to me on stress relief, but I suppose it could be a combination of a bug by steam an my shit pc...

CenTinela
I think is steam bug, it happened sometimes to me.

Then I allways run css before join anyserver.

sick-lizard
pah i just use steam I like the see through water i get when I launch the game that way.. get fog if launch game first Grin

CenTinela

sick-lizard wrote:
pah i just use steam I like the see through water i get when I launch the game that way.. get fog if launch game first Grin

what??:confused:

Jump to Forum