cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Sorry!
sick-lizard
Sorry about the sites & my own absence of the last couple of days,

I currently have a kidney & chest infection.

Apparently because my week wasn't hard enough a friend of mine created a cross site script not realizing the script would inject into everything on the server this has been removed.

I have missed our last game of the season Sad

spaceboy
Oh you poor bastard! We missed you! ... Personally I am relieved to find out that you are in fact alive as I did not want to have to go on a fruitless trip to scour Bristol in order to find out what happened to you Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

sick-lizard
Thank you Space, you could get some interesting results trying to scour Bristol for a sick-lizard..

On another note I want my taste buds back, at the moment I eat stuff which hopefully stays down but I can't actually taste any flavors Sad even tried fish fingers & beans last night.

Mr G
Get better soon chap

Radoo
What a nice fellow, your friend [insert a big slap]. Next time, you should tell Mr. G at least... He could have done something, I guess, he's in Bristol you know? Smile

And, of course, first of all, get well! Smile Maybe I'll come one day (in July) in Bristol for a pint of beer. Rock

sick-lizard
thank you Smile to be fare the script should not have been capable of breaking out of container, so when I'm feeling a bit better I'll ask paradox for a copy & investigate (don't groan Mr G)

Humi
I hope you get better soon sick, I mean Tim! Grin I hijack this thread to also apologies for not being available for the game on sunday but I got a last minute birthday party invite.

Mr G
Dat paradoxical cat messing in the litter tray again.

alecom
Take good care of yourself and don't be too sick
;D

sick-lizard
thank you Smile I really want my taste buds back this sucks I cannot even taste coffee

tomregev
Get well soon mate.

If you can't taste anything you might as well eat healthy for a while as there's no downside.

Leif
Glad to hear you are okay Sick!

About the match we had last sunday, it has been played so it's all good, we were short on people so the people that played were Me Space Mats Lucky Fe(!) and Danny. Although we did loose both maps we had a good time and we scared them pretty well on one round of Gravelpit.

Masson
get well soon sick! hope you havent got kidney stones or anything that painful tmi

Rofl teh cake
good vibes to you, sir! <3

NaughtyMe
I rode a dwarf once.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

sick-lizard
was the dwarf saddled or did you ride bareback?

sick-lizard
Apparently one of Mr G's donkeys has given me something called Q fever, quite rare & normally only caught by ppl who work with livestock....

Mr G
viscous slander all my d0nkeys are clean and well looked after, what you do with them later is your responsibility.

Edited by Mr G on 06-04-2012 14:38

sick-lizard
W00t allowed to start doing some work from next week Smile

Humi
nice Smile

Jump to Forum