cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Steam on ya Phone? Anyone?
gori11a
I see a few have got this what do you reckon?
Mobile gaming must be the plan for this surely.
It's big business now how long before they release games?
Dead Space looks awesome on my Galaxy S2Smile
Or is it just a social thing?
I have Android, I see it's for iOS too. Not Windows phone though. lol.

Edited by gori11a on 30-01-2012 22:06

if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

sick-lizard
I'm liking it so far but that's mainly due to having quite a few friends who are easier to get hold of over steam lol, I'll have a look at the other bits as only got access tonight Smile

I have an invite if anybody wants one, although installing the app on your phone & trying to login means you get an invite in a day or two anyway Smile

Radoo
1. Not working with iPhone 3G. Working on iPad 2, but it doesn't have an interface designed for it, it's just an iPhone/iPod touch app for now. Like Sick said, it's good for contacting people which stay more on Steam than on other instant messaging apps. It's also great for getting all those sales if you're not near a computer.

2. What are you talking about? invites? I didn't get any. I've receive just a steam guard password, just like I get when I install steam on any new computer. Or.. are any games for iOS to buy? Smile

Edited by Radoo on 31-01-2012 08:23

Undead2k
Steam getting in on the mobile/social gaming market would be interesting. :3
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

gori11a
It's great that you can chat to steam friends, Android market has has loads of steam apps but none of them can IM.
But I also see it's a great way to get us to spend more cashFrown
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

sick-lizard
it was a bit odd at work yesterday having a message from Radoo pop up asking how to log out, its the 1st time I have heard the steam msg notifier sound .. made me jump a little...

Exxy
Installed and works perfectly fine Grin

Got a bit nostalgic when I realized that it uses the old steam sound Pfft
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Jump to Forum