cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
AmsterLan :D
sick-lizard
Anyone fancy a Lan in the dam?

Could be one happening at the beginning of July, check out this thread on etf2l.org for more information..

http://etf2l.org/...04/page-1/

If anyone does fancy coming, let me know Smile

tickets look like being about 25 euro's for turn up play, so no need to lug equipment around Smile

NaughtyMe
Love to, but I am a father of three who has spent all his money on school trips and dinners...rather than the meaningless crap I would love to spend it on Smile

I'm out, sorry.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Humi
I'm very interested in this!

Rhosauce
I would consider this but it depends where I'm living at the time. If I'm on the other side of the ocean, then I'll save for the iseries in Auguuuuuuuuust.

alecom
I am interested if there are more than just 3 of us going Grin

tomregev
I'll have to see if I don't have any tests during that time. Definitely interested in going if not.

Leif
I am as well, interested going to this.

Rofl teh cake
There's a very strong maybe in this one. A trip to the dam is always good. Depends on the fare and what university says though.

Undead2k
Interested but no can do at the moment. Pfft
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

sick-lizard

Update: Dates confirmed, Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th of July.
Venue to be announced, but most likely Krasnapolsky Hotel near the famous Dam Square Wink

Rofl teh cake
Can't really confirm anything, because too far away but as I said, I'd love to see the dam again and play videogames. Toke

tomregev
A few days after I'm done with my tests, awesome timing. I would like to know sure if people are going so I can book a flight as earlier as possible before prices go up.

sick-lizard
I am waiting for the event tickets to appear then I can book.

I looked up the hotel the event is hosted in and 3 nights would be about 500 euro's which is a little more than I want to pay lol. So I will be looking for something close by a bit cheaper. Looking to arrive on Friday leave on Monday Smile

Looks like I'm lucky with return flights from Bristol going for £45-£80.

Exxy
In my case I have to pick this or i46, and to be perfectly honest i46 is more tempting as this seems to be a bit hastily planned for a tournament like this.

I would go if I had the money, but right now money is an issue Pfft
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Jump to Forum