cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
The Drunken Moogle
Rhosauce
So I'm sure there are a few of us in here who enjoy a drink or two every now and then *coughUndeadcough* and what better way to combine a pastime and a hobby than to make video game-themed cocktails?

Check them out. I'll be seeing Exxy at hallowe'en and I have no doubt we'll be trying these out. Pictures to follow?

We'll be attempting to create more Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead cocktails ourselves. We've already thought of one for the Smoker. Spitter's Spit coming soon. Anyone want to join in? Post your ideas here and we'll try them out for you!

Pointless factoid: I made a cocktail three years ago that looks almost exactly like the Metroid. Mine was Archer's, Apple Sourz and lemonade with a strawberry or two in it.

Masson
orange juice
pinapple juice
coconut rum
grenadine
crushed ice

this is the list of ingredients for the last cocktail you will ever drink.

it's the BAHAMA MAMA!!!*

*totally game unrelated, but i guess you could call it the panau papa or something

Exxy
rofl, "Panau papa"

Do you have to talk in a grimey, stereotyped latin accent before and after consuming it aswell?
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

wolflordandy
Might I suggest some games and rules to drink by:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/video...king-games

Radoo
I have a few ideas...

Medic Medicine shot: white rum, whiskey cream, strawberry syrup
Stimpack cocktail: a glass full of ice + 7up, [white rum,] Stroh 80
Sniper's Dew (jarate?): beer, Mountain Dew
Crit-a-Cola: cola, amaretto di saronno

As for drinking games, the classic Boltz is easy: the person who starts the game says one, the second two, and so on. If your number contains the digit 7 or it's a multiple of 7 you need to say boltz, and not the number. If you say the number you lose,... And you have to drink a shot of vodka. The game restarts from the next person. This is a fast paced game, be prepared with at least 2 bottles of vodka. I recommend Absolut, but it can be anything that you know is good (should be almost tasteless).

Have fun! Smile

Later Edit: fixed Boltz rules. Smile

Edited by Radoo on 23-09-2011 12:34

Rhosauce
There's a Stimpack one on the blog I linked.
The Medic Medicine Shot sounds awesome!
There's also a Jarate on the blog.
The crit-a-cola could use a bit more crit though. Grin

Jump to Forum