cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
The Secret World
Rhosauce
For anyone who is keen on it, here's a new trailer.

A quick summary for anyone not familiar with it: The Secret World is a FunCom MMORPG based in modern times. It's about three secret societies who are allied against demonic forces. They're also fighting each other for control of the world. Have a look at the monster artwork on the site, it's pretty neat.

Also, they get extra love from me for all their tributes to H. P. Lovecraft.

The beta sign-up starts tomorrow. Check it out on the website.

I've been placed in Dragon, by the way. Anyone else know where they're probably going to be?

spaceboy
Heeeeey, that war doesn't look very secret at all..... AT ALL!!! Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Rhosauce
Did I forget to mention that it was secret until something secret catapulted it into the eye of the public? >.>

EDIT: I assumed it was that whole zombie thing that happened to people. I imagine that might have been a bit... odd.

Edited by Rhosauce on 26-08-2011 15:05

Cpt Obvious
Could be fun until TL2, GW2, Tera or BF3 arrive...
signing up in few minutes, maybe we can play together :3:3

Undead2k
the site is dead - count down killed it Pfft
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Cpt Obvious
Site is back but no beta stuff.
Also Dragon for me, yellow fever baby!

Radoo
I wish there were more European releases, not US... We're waiting for Americans to finish work now.

Edited by Radoo on 26-08-2011 20:17

Rhosauce
Dragons, woo! And yeah, I feel you on the other upcoming games, specifically GW2. CANNOT WAIIIIIIIIIIIIT. It's making me want to reinstall the first game.

Radoo
Something is developing on their forums...

We have the first two winners.

Jyusan
Novocaine

Congratulations. You will be contacted via the e-mail listed in your forum accounts.

Now, on the subject. We are really sorry the Secret War has not started yet (or has it?). There are some technical issues that we need to sort out first but our technicians are on the case and we should have some information on this soon.

We will keep you posted ... and maybe will have a few more beta access to hand out soon. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

Edit:
Too late, too tired of waiting. Going to tv/sleep.

Edited by Radoo on 26-08-2011 20:25

Rhosauce
Wait, they won what?

Radoo
Morning... The PR Manager or something like this posted something, and the first two to quote what he written would get beta keys for what I think was early access as they had some technical problems, at least that was last night.

Reading their forums, I see they didn'tlaunch the beta even now. It's obvious how serious these guys are...

Edited by Radoo on 27-08-2011 07:53

Cpt Obvious
Its working now.
Go Dragons!

Radoo
Now that I'm not staying at home at my gaming computer... Just "perfect"... Maybe it's time for a Toshiba Quosmio with gtx560...

Jump to Forum