cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
CISL
Undead2k
I am curious to know but who would be up for a Starcraft 2 tournament? It would be limited to Ci and friends of Ci of course.

It would all be for fun and an excuse to play some people you may not normally fight Pfft

We can discuss rules, dates and whatever else together. Might even be able to livestream some of the games and just have loads of fun with it. Grin

Myself and Exxy are up for this, are you?
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Leif
Haha I guess I could play Grin

spaceboy
Yeah sure I'll play Grin Fun fun fun!

(Spaceboy begins training montage! Bandit )

Edited by spaceboy on 18-05-2011 16:13

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Exxy
Since I am most likely going to get knocked out in the first round, I will most likely be filling the role of admin in case of conflicts (LOL, CONFLICTS IN INHOUSE), and questions about rules and whatnot. :3
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Leif
Haha I've not played Starcraft since last time I played with you guys, so don't be so sure about that Exxy Pfft

Radoo
I'm in. Sounds like fun. Giggle We could do some custom maps tournaments also: Aiur Chef, Storm of the Imperial Sanctum, Marine Arena or StarJeweled. Giggle

Exxy
Think we'll start off small and just do a normal 1v1 "tournament" first, then do customs and stuff if we can get some fun people in Grin

spaceboy
I back Exxy to win any potential Starjeweled tournament! Grin

Exxy
Haha Grin

Undead2k
Well thats a couple of people interested. :3

I'm sure if we poked a few others they would join in. How many players should we try to get for the first tournament? Or should we decide that based on who actually wants to take part?

I probably could get a few friends involved if we need extra people.
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Exxy
At the moment, we have 7 players I think.

Accepted players;

Zerg:
Exxy
Undead2k
Spaceboy McGhee

Protoss:
Tom
Radoo?

Terran:
Suramsor

Random:
Leif?

Radoo
Yes, protoss. I will fight to the death... for last place. Roll

Exxy
Alright guys, we have 7 people. We need one more to fill up the tournament. If anyone knows a terran player that wants in on this, feel free to nominate them here. The reason I say terran, is because we only have one Terran player in the tournament, and to make it a little more fair race-wise, a Terran would be perfect :3

So go ahead and nominate. I will have the rules up quite soon, and I will post more information on how the cup will work Grin

Leif
I know one terran player but he's top diamond so don't think that it would be fun to have him in our tournament :<

Exxy
Haha, I was thinking that we could get someone that's mid silver or at highest top gold Pfft

spaceboy
Heh yeah, if anyone knows any inexplicably bad Koreans that would be thematically perfect Grin

Page
I'd be up for playing, although I'm sure I'd be a first round knock out Pfft

tomregev
Woo we have 8! Let's rockAngry

Exxy
Alright, we have our eigth. I will post our line-up and seeding and stuff in the FAQ / Rules section

Jump to Forum