cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Dungeon Defenders
Radoo
http://dungeondefenders.com/

I heard only good things about this game. I played it a bit on an iPad, and I might say it's quite good. There are some glitches with the way camera and your hero move, but overall a solid game. The graphics are not as great as presented o some sites, but are OK anyway.

Too bad the PC version was delayed twice until now. Sad

Cpt Obvious
So anyone else getting this? I love tower defense and action rpg so seemed like a logical purchase for just 10e.

Radoo
After playing it on iOS, I don't think it's worth buying it. I mean it has a max 4 players game, everything is PvE, not PvP and it feels like you're not communicating with the others in any way, even though there is a voice chat option (just imagine how easy it is to use it on a tablet). So, bottom line, if you really really enjoyed L4D, you enjoy a somewhat action RPG TD, you have 3 friends and nobody has anything else to play, then give it a go, else, I really don't think is a game that you'll play in a month after your purchase.

Cpt Obvious
Not playing a month after purchase sounds like 95% of all games i have.

Radoo
Now I was saying one month as an average, but if you have time to play all day long, I don't know, maybe three days.. Smile Anyway that's only my opinion, you should look at some reviews. Still I guess you'll be better without it. I just pre-ordered BF3, now all I need is to upgrade my rig. tmi

Jump to Forum