cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Exxy presents; Exxysm
Exxy
The past month I've started DJing more and more as a hobby to have something to do during the days while everyone is at work, and as of late my viewer number has become greater (I am live-streaming my DJ sets), so I am planning on making it a "twice a week" thing for a month and see how it works.

I have a facebook page set up where I post all the times of when I am DJing, and it's the easiest way to find out when and what I am playing each set.

If you want to look it up on facebook it's "Exxysm" (need 25 likes to be able to post a link >.>) and I am trying to please most people that listen to me by playing different styles of music.

I am having a set later tonight (probably around 6 GMT/BST (7 CET)) where I will be trying out my new software, and also playing some new tracks that I picked up last night (Drum'n'bass).

Feel free to use this thread as a place to bash / give constructive criticism, and also request sets with a certain type of music. I mostly stick to DnB and Electro, but I am open for ideas on trying some other stuff aswell.

The link to the livestream is: http://www.livestream.com/exxylawl

(I will also post playlists from every set here if anyone is wondering over a certain track that is getting played)

Edit:
Oh, almost forgot. I am planning on doing a Cleveridiot set at some point where everyone gets to pick one or two songs, and was wondering if someone has a stuido-worthy mic and can record some samples for me for that event? Grin

Edited by Exxy on 06-04-2011 15:29

cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Rofl teh cake
cool beans man, joined your fb page, I'll make sure to tune in if I don't forget! If you take requests, play something from Roni Size Smile

Exxy
Going live in 5 minutes!

Rofl teh cake
was pretty good, I liked it, of course there's room for improvement, but I really like the way where you're going!

spaceboy
I tried to tune in but only saw OFFLINE...guess I missed it Sad
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Exxy
For those of you who missed yesterdays set, you get another chance tonight. I'll be doing a set at 19 CET (6 PM GMT/BST) that will be consisting of more agressive and hard DnB than last night, but will have some songs of the same style :3

Edit:
http://www.livestream.com/exxylawl

Going live in 10 minutes

Edited by Exxy on 07-04-2011 17:48

Raven
Make a steam group and post announcement so i cant miss them Drunk
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Exxy
I've completely forgotten to post it here, but I have two downloadable mixes that you can download and give feedback on. I know they aren't perfect, but since I haven't yet picked up the proper software for these types of mixes, I have to live DJ them, and that is fucking hard in the long run Pfft

Anyway, you can find them here;

Exxysm DnB - The Nino stories - 01 The first time

Exxysm DnB - The Nino stories - 02 I saw the summer sun

Also, as requested by Raven, I am setting up a steam group for announcements about livestreams and downloads etc

alecom
Now you have to make a third one!

Exxy
A little update about this project.

I have now gotten my DJ console and I am using it full out this week, after that I will most likely do one downloadable mix every 2 weeks again, then AT LEAST 1 live stream a week. It depends on how much new material I get each week to work with.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck through so far and actually helped me become better at this whole DJ thingymajig :3

Rhosauce
Exxy's got me addicted to dubstep. I'm a goner. Sad

Exxy
Dubstep set tonight at 19:30 CET *HINTHINT*

Jump to Forum