cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Saturday Pub Game?
Radoo
How many of you guys can make it to the Ci Pub Server this night? It would be nice to fill up the server, like in the "old days". What do you say? Smile

Radoo
So no server up I guess... Okkk...

sick-lizard
errm just checked the server is up...

Undead2k
I was busy otherwise I would have joined in! Maybe next Saturday? Grin
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Radoo

sick-lizard wrote:
errm just checked the server is up...

Yeah, my bad, probably I had an old IP address associated with it, and I haven't checked the HLstatsX page. Why the fuck isn't Valve saving the connection by domain name? Gabe was working at M$ for awhile but he doesn't have a clue on basic networking principles like DNS...

On the other hand, not many replied, so I guess nobody would have played anyway... Sad

Next Saturday I'll be busy.. Party

Edited by Radoo on 20-02-2011 13:47

sick-lizard
perhaps the not saving by domain name is intended, valve have removed functions over the years due to abuse, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one, they can resolve dns but as you say they don't get saved by the fully qualified name. Perhaps we should organise a server night, when are you able to make it, would next Friday night be any good?

Radoo
Friday night would be OK, I think. It's not about when I am able to make it, it's about all of us gathering in one server. A couple of years ago the server was always full with quality people, why not bring it up from time to time. Smile I guess I'm missing the fun of those games. Grin

Cpt Obvious
Will be joining next friday. Even if its just us 3.

Radoo
Aww.. on Friday I have the monthly company party. Toke (Sick you should put a drinking emoticon out there), but we'll see, I'll might come to play at 24 p.m. EET, so that's about 22 in UK.

Later Edit: I think I'll be home sooner... Giggle

Edited by Radoo on 23-02-2011 17:24

militant camel
I haven't played TF2 in ages. Anyone up for a game tonight or tomorrow?

Radoo
Tonight Smile

Edit:
Awww.. u have TR2 match... :/

Edited by Radoo on 25-02-2011 22:14

Jump to Forum