cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Killing Floor Twisted Christmas
Mike
http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/xmas/

There is a brand new map for Killing Floor – Santa’s Evil Lair – created specially for the Twisted Christmas event. Think of a Horzine facility gone all Christmassy.

To complement the wonderful look of the map, the Horzine cloning facilities have been changed up to produce Christmas-themed versions of the standard specimens. So now, in place of your average knife-wielding homicidal Gorefast, you have a knife-wielding homicidal Gingerfast. Add a cute Nutcracker Suite theme to the Fleshpound and you have a…. Nutpound?

If all of that weren't enough there is even more. As part of the Twisted Christmas event the worlds of Killing Floor and Team Fortress 2 are colliding in a special promotion. Everyone who owns both Killing Floor and Team Fortress 2 will now get a playable red or blue "The Pyro" character from TF2 recreated in the Killing Floor art style! But wait there's is more - everyone that owns TF2 and either already owns or purchases Killing Floor before the event ends will receive a special item in Team Fortress 2: Mr Fosters Gasmask and Tie equippable on the Pyro! This item is only available until the end of the Twisted Christmas event on January 4th so act now!

matswatz
It..it's awesome! Execellent reason for doing some community games. Grin

edit: Trailer

YouTube Video

Edited by matswatz on 09-12-2010 02:09

alecom
Everyone who owns both Killing Floor and Team Fortress 2 will now get a playable red or blue "The Pyro" character from TF2 recreated in the Killing Floor art style!

wooo christmas Grin

Cpt Obvious
Hey awesome, firebug is my main and the pyro wannabe is my skin in kf. how fitting Grin

edit: new diff level: hell on earth.

And i still havent beaten any map on suicidal Grin

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 09-12-2010 05:01

Raven
When will this be released any ideas? also looks good
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
December 14th to January 4th.

Only downside is now there'll be an influx of dim-witted TF2 people playing it.

Raven
Tah luckily im back from manc before then so free time to play shit loads of it ,was browsing through the achievemeents so many Grin

As long as tf2 players use common sense (as if kiss) and pick the difficulty based on their perk lvl should make it through hopefully

Swear next lvl 0-2 on hard or suicidal i rage Angry
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Undead2k
Guess i'm going to have to reinstall this as well Grin

The update looks awesome, they even updated the monsters, brilliant Grin

Can't wait!
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Mr Waffles
I can't wait either

matswatz
Just got my TF2 stuff Smile