cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
TF2 Pubstars Vs Pros 2: The Re-Noobening!
spaceboy
Anyone remember the 9 pubstars vs 6 pros TF2 exhibition match that happened last July? You should! It was awesome Grin

... and now it's back! (finally!) A new event has been scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday 13th February at 18:00GMT/19:00CET with a star-studded lineup of some of the best players in the game on the pro team. Not only that but our very own community mapping genius Acegikmo will be the solly for the pubstars Grin

This was great fun to watch last time and given that the maps are Gravelpit, Badwater (provisionally at least) and a decider of Turbine (i.e. no 5cp standards which might favour the pro team heavily) this should be a pretty even fight and the pubstars could well upset the odds Smile

SourceTV IP's
fakkelbrigade.eu:27101
fakkelbrigade.eu:27102
fakkelbrigade.eu:27103

Also if you have mumble it looks like Arx is going to do a shoutcast for this on the FB mumble server (if you don't have the details just hit me up) which should make it even more entertaining to watch Grin (Commentary makes all things more fun! That is just a fact!).

If I've missed anything out it can no doubt be found on Community Fortress or the [url=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1131317]Steam Forums.
[/url]
Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

matswatz
Was looking at this yesterday, going to be a fun watch Wink

Leif
I told Acegikmo like a week ago to sign up for pubstars, I got surprised that he actually signed up for it and even more surprised now that he is in the team.

Humi
awesome, gonna watch it!

spaceboy
This should be starting soon! Hooray Grin

spaceboy
Yay! That was epic! Congratulations to the pubstars and their sneaky cheating comp sniper love

alecom
yay sherrif pony is back

Jump to Forum