cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Hate x-factor? Read on.
Solo
If you hate the x-factor and everything it stands for (which I hope you all do), I suggest you read this facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid...2228594104

then buy the Rage Against the Machine song, and hopefully we'll get a Christmas no.1 to be proud of rather than some tat from the Simon Cowell pop music behemoth.

I don't care if you've already got a copy of it, it will only cost and what's 79p in this day and age!

In other news, the BBC are not so clever and Rage are awesome!
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Show...ses_F-Word

Go buys it, you knows you wants to!

Edited by Solo on 17-12-2009 17:24

www.ziip.co.uk/ziipsigs/ziip_bc2.jpg

NaughtyMe
Your second link is fucked. Note that both RATM and Xfactor winner are both owned by Sony BMG - you are only showing you would prefer an alternative No. 1 than another Christmas with industry shite. Just don't be fooled you are replacing Sony's choice with some different - they're still laughing to the bank.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
Neither links works for me. Also; charts? What are they!

I agree with Naughty, personally I don't really care who's earning more for Sony Smile In fact I wonder if they had a hand in starting the RATM for Xmas No. 1 thing.. maybe it's overly cynical of me but creating a sales battle between 2 of your own products does sound like dastardly clever new world marketing Smile
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Raven
Same links arent working for me Angry

well with my music taste it wont affect me in anyway Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Solo

NaughtyMe wrote:
Your second link is fucked. Note that both RATM and Xfactor winner are both owned by Sony BMG - you are only showing you would prefer an alternative No. 1 than another Christmas with industry shite. Just don't be fooled you are replacing Sony's choice with some different - they're still laughing to the bank.

I have fixed the links, i blame your forum for not being clever Pfft

And yeah, I know they are both Sony and they will obviously earn more money, but it is purely to make a point and have an alternative song on at no.1 rather than some simon cowell nonsense. it's already made radio stations play RATM anyway, so that's a bonus right? works for me!

Cold
i care very little for x factor. i also dislike that rage against the machine song.

what should I do?

Rofl teh cake
Just stop caring.

the lightning

Cold wrote:
i care very little for x factor. i also dislike that rage against the machine song.

what should I do?

How can you not like that song?

Solo

Cold wrote:

what should I do?

hide in a cave and hope it all goes away. it's the only reasonable course of action.

alecom
RATM win Party

Solo

alecom wrote:
RATM win Party

i know, fun isn't it Grin

Jump to Forum