Print Thread
ETF2L Season 6 Finale
sick-lizard
We managed to finish 5th in our group which actually makes our mediocre score sound worse than it was, the two top teams drew on points, Team IceWind & Twisted (46points) followed by Team boner (33 points) who couldn't keep to the script and ended up one point in front of ourselves & Quack Attack(32 points). We only managed to lose 4 maps the whole season, but drew on 5 maps which we really should have won on (slightly telling by losing less maps than Team Boner & Quack Attack Grin)

Please join me a saying a big well done to the squad for all there efforts over this past season & good luck with Season 7!

Please also welcome Fish who joins us from [CiC] as a pocket soldier, hopefully bringing some added consistency & sleaze to our games( he has already fallen in love with our young Swedish & German p0rn stars (he likes Blondes & Redheads! (thats Ginger if your Fe) . Fish has been around the block a bit, fcuk, sir/Ubersexuals/TCM , Nwave, CIC & finally now us! (hopefully I got those teams listed in the right order Grin)

Leif
Yeah if we'd have two points more we'd have finished third (one win instead of a draw). But yeah I think this season has been a positive surprise, and it was good fun too!
And here is the picture of our division if you're too lazy to visit etf2l.
dl.dropbox.com/u/1267488/ci_season6.jpg

Edited by Leif on 07-12-2009 11:00

Fish
Sir Ubersexuals was the same team i was never in TCM as i left when they were ubersexuals Smile but i have div 2 experience and been told my calling is awesome,

and yes if leif lived near me i would of kidnapped him and raped him by now but i am saving up for a plane ticket...

spaceboy
Great season guys, was just sooo much fun Grin It was basically competitive all the way through, with there probably only being 2 maps the whole season that we weren't in contention to win. It goes to show too that we actually had at worst neutral results in our games against the team we drew with and the team a point ahead of us.. so just a wee bit more consistency and we woulda taken third.. but oh well Grin

Fish does not lie either, his calling IS awesome! See somebody just said that right now Grin With his addition, and hopefully with our continued general improvement (and as always depending on the luck of the draw with regard to our group) I could see us getting promoted from Div 5 next season or potentially even winning our group Smile If on the other hand we lobby to get into Div 4 from the start.. I reckon we'll probably stay up, but obviously the season as a whole might be slightly trickier and less glory filled Smile
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

krakyn
Grats Ci. If you play over the holidays you'll probably find no one else does so you'll get better whilst everyone else gets rusty, might help if you want to push for that div 4 spot. It's the only reason I can think of for rej doing so well this season. If we'd dicked on YES like everyone else in the group we'd have had 2nd. Oh well we'd have just gone 2 engi 2 spy 2 sniper in the play off. Div 2 is for fags.

Leif

Fish wrote:
Sir Ubersexuals was the same team i was never in TCM as i left when they were ubersexuals Smile but i have div 2 experience and been told my calling is awesome,

and yes if leif lived near me i would of kidnapped him and raped him by now but i am saving up for a plane ticket...

http://www.justtheflight.co.uk/cheap-...holm.html#

wolflordandy
Great stuff guys! When does the next season start?

And does this mean I can sneek in for a few friendly matches during the off season? Grin

Humi
yea very well played guys, it was an awesome season! Lots of close matches and a lot of fun.
And I have to say that your calling really is amazing Fish! I think that was a major thing our team was still missing. I'm really looking forward to the next season!

Masson
well played guys Grin thanks for putting up with me

Mr G
W00t well done folks Smile

good luck on next season Roll

alecom
Frown I want to play with fish

wolflordandy

alecom wrote:

Then go to your local gardening center or pet store...

Rofl teh cake

wolflordandy wrote:

alecom wrote:

Then go to your local gardening center or pet store...

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Fish
lets play with fish!! Grin

fefe
I think leif should play demo more often ! good luck for next season guys Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

gori11a
Well done chaps, jolly good showEmo Hair
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Jump to Forum