Print Thread
Upcoming Matches
spaceboy
Ahoy!

Speaking earlier this week with the esteemed, and outwardly respectable, Mr Fens he happened to mention that he'd be interested in spectating the odd match or two played by the TF2 clan in officials. As such I've decided to create this thread, which hopefully I will keep usefully up to date, in order to let people know when we're likely to be playing in future Smile

Please bear in mind that there's a good chance we won't know which server we're playing on until the moments immediately prior to a match starting and at that point it's unlikely that I'll be able to complete a forum post to give the stv details for the other clan .... assuming they both have stv and are polite enough to actually tell us the ip when asked Frown

Anyway at least half of the time we'll be playing on one of our servers (usually the NL one) so if nothing else this thread should improve your chances of seeing the might Ci in action Wink Our current stv details are as follows:

NL Matchbox STV: connect 82.138.243.151:27029

UK Matchbox STV: connect 82.138.243.151:27042

The section below will be edited in order to keep things up to date Smile

Upcoming Matches
....................................Tumbleweed.......................................

Recent Results
Wednesday, 09.12.2009 - 20:00 (GMT ) - Wireplay (7v7) vs What's in the Box? - Lost Badwater, Defaulted Steel (config screwup)
Sunday, 29.11.2009 - 20:00 (GMT ) - ETF2L vs Unterwasserpyromanen - Won Freight 5-0, Won Granary 5-0
Sunday, 22.11.2009 - 19:00 (GMT ) - Wireplay (7v7) vs Xen Team - Won Gravelpit, Lost KOTH_Sawmill
Thursday, 19.11.2009 - 20:30 (GMT ) - ETF2l vs Quack Attack - Drew Freight 2-2, Drew Gravelpit 1-1
Wednesday, 11.11.2009 - 20:30 (GMT ) - ETF2L vs Team IceWind - Lost Granary 6-1, Lost Fastlane 4-3 Sad
Sunday, 08.11.2009 - 20:30 (GMT) - Wireplay (7v7) vs NERVous System - Won Dustbowl, Won Gold Rush
Sunday, 01.11.2009, 19:00 (GMT) - ETF2L vs Twisted - Drew Gullywash 3:3, Lost Badlands 5-1 Sad

Edited by spaceboy on 09-12-2009 21:06

fefe
yea good job spaceboy Smile but now everyone can watch us if we are failing Mute
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, at least that will be entertaining for our faithful fans Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Leif
Yay we've got fans Grin

fefe
leif have got fans Emo Hair

spaceboy
Ha ha, I guess the fact that the only people posting in this thread thus far are people who actually play in the team probably indicates we're not TF2 superstars just yet Grin

Raven
Im a fan Drunk
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Solo
i'm not sure i want to admit to being a fan Wink

fefe
I wouldn't admit either ... but I play in the team so
hey go ci gooo I'm a fan gogo Grin

Mike
I'm a fan of Spaceboys finely shaped arse.

That is all.

Leif
STV for today's match : 94.75.248.81:27020

Edited by Leif on 01-11-2009 19:17

Cold
bad password lol

fefe
leif failed with posting Pfft

Leif
Sorry D:

spaceboy
Wooo first 7v7 of the new season coming up soon.. that's when we get to truly realise our potential to be a disorganised mess Grin

spaceboy
Big game tonight against Icewind, should be exciting Grin

fefe
Cool stickys stickys lawl lawl Cool

spaceboy
Added Icewind's stv details to the original post... and errr here:

connect 81.19.221.46:27036

Smile

spaceboy
Added another couple 7v7 dates.. does anyone else actually look at this thread or am I wasting my time? Smile .. maybe I should post every time I add a new match to draw people's attention?

dr_icecream
I'm still looking at it, just out of interest x)
Keep posting, it makes my day Pfft

Jump to Forum