Print Thread
Thank you Sick
krakyn
Thought I should put something up here in thanks for the STV relay.

rej being a bunch of students and hobos we can barely scrape together our server costs each month which left us with a massive 2 player stv channel. Sick has very kindly set up the Ci relay so that it gives us 30 slots for people to spectate from. That a large part of his motivation was for there to be more slots for Ci to spy on us and steal tactics is beside the point, it's a really cool thing for him to have done and is further evidence for those still ignorant of what a great bunch of guys cleveridiot are.

For the creepy people that want to watch us play the ip is 82.138.243.151:27037 alternately you can find it by going to the spectate tab on find servers and sorting alphabetically where it will leap to the top. The one for us is called CiRclEJerk | REJ (the UK and NL ones are for Ci).

With the ETF2L and other leagues season starting nowish you should find us playing most nights if you're bored and want to watch some competitive TF2 matches.

Many thanks Sick Rock

Rofl teh cake
Sick has always strings attached to his gifts. Meet him in the next hour hotel, bring your own donkeys.
No seriously, a pretty cool move from him, since I really enjoy seeing you guys playing. Really amusing sometimes and educational. Just like my favorite TV format INFOTAINMENT!

fefe
SICK love WE ALL LOVE YOU .... so keep on ubering me Smile
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Leif
Wooo Sick's awesome Grin

spaceboy
Yes! Let us all give Sick a metaphorical rimjob! kiss

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:
Yes! Let us all give Sick a metaphorical rimjob! kiss

metaphorical?

....shit
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

sick-lizard
no problem Smile was indeed partially motivated by the lack of slots when I fancied viewing & suspected that more would like to see rej playing in div3 particularly ci.

Now we can steal all the tictacs Smile

InformedLightning
Sick rules Grin

gori11a
where the q for rimjobskiss
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Jump to Forum