Print Thread
TF2 blows, here's why
krakyn
So I was mixing with Ci and discovered none of you had heard of this site

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/

If you don't play competitive TF2 it will make no sense, if you do it should be hilarious. GrinRoll

tomregev
Yeah I saw it on etf2l, don't care much for it though as I stay away from all the fake e dramas people keep performing there. There are times their forum feel like steam forums only with basic literacy skills.

spaceboy
Yeah, I've seen it already too Grin I like it! It's like a soap opera Grin... but with nerds!

sick-lizard
I miss krus.dk, but this is a fun read , thought resupply might give us more gossip like this Smile

The real fate of the team lies with Duncan"™s parents: will they put up with another nine weeks of him screaming racial epithets over Mumble, or will they finally take a stand for themselves and kick him out so that he can scream the N-word at the top of his lungs in a library instead?
made me lol lots

Rofl teh cake
Wait, seraphs name is duncan? LOL what a douche.

Leif
Who is this guy posting in the blog?

fefe

As proven in every competitive division and every season, the glue that holds any team together is its demoman. Lose him, and you lose everything.

Party
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

krakyn

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Wait, seraphs name is duncan? LOL what a douche.

Seraphs name is either Paddy or porridge dependent on how you want to annoy him. Devil

tomregev

Leif wrote:
Who is this guy posting in the blog?

It's a mystery.

krakyn
If you look at the second post, about cats, it's pretty obvious from that that more than one person is involved. It doesn't much matter who they are unless you're one of the many many people insulted and have taken it personally in a rookie internet error of letting the trolls get to you.

spaceboy
Grin I hope it keeps going forever and ever! It is fun Smile Hopefully the author(s)' state of anonymity persists as otherwise it might curtail their productivity Smile ... I also miss krus.dk..

tomregev
We got name droppedGrin

http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topi...3/page-20/
(last post)

spaceboy
Wait what?! Now I actually am curious as to who posted that XD Who cares about little old us? Grin

fefe
lol Grin leif we know that you wrote it !! Giggle
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Rofl teh cake
I am sure its Spaceboy. This two sided individual needs to let out the monster from time to time, after being so nice and sweet on mic. And that's how he does it. By saying Jh has a flaccid cock!

Well, anyways, what did we do that we got thanked for? O_o

alecom
We were thanked for being so awesome obviously

Masson
We were thanked?

Leif

fefe wrote:
lol Grin leif we know that you wrote it !! Giggle

So I am the author AND Nighbox at the same time, is that even possible?

Rofl teh cake
All decoy leif, all decoy. You better come out or we will make you come out.

Mike

I am sick of seeing shitty smooths of badlands mid. I am sick of not even being able to discern what is happening due to horrifically-chosen colour alterations "“ the core of TF2"™s visual scheme is recognisability, how fucking hard is this to comprehend?

I'm glad someone said it Shock

Jump to Forum