cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
OOOOO...this looks exciting!!!!
1nten5e
Modern Warfare 2 prestige edition comes with Night Vision!!!

http://www.youtub...MSS12iY1X0

Mr G
You just wanna perv next door with those NV goggles Pfft

tomregev
Those are going to sell like crazy in the US south.

spaceboy
Ha ha, you are aware it's possible to just buy night vision goggles if anyone wants them right? .. and all for the sweet price of night vision goggles.. I mean rather than buying night vision goggles + a game.. for the price of night vision goggles + a game Smile

tomregev
The prestige edition is likely to sell at 150$, but let's say they sell it for 200$. The prices for real nvg's start at about 250$ for crappy ones and go up to thousands of dollars for good ones.

NaughtyMe

tomregev wrote:
The prestige edition is likely to sell at 150$, but let's say they sell it for 200$. The prices for real nvg's start at about 250$ for crappy ones and go up to thousands of dollars for good ones.

Can't you get some of your friends in the army to just, you know, "lose" a half dozen or so?
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
Really? Wowsers Smile Well that seems like a good deal then.. although really it's more of an offer on NVGs than anything to do with a game Grin

Rofl teh cake
Yeah tom, and then you find em somewhere and ship em around Pfft

tomregev
Nah, you have to be either an a high ranking officer or work in the armory to get away with those stuff. Because they're so expensive they keep a keen eye on optics.

Spaceboy wrote:
Really? Wowsers Smile Well that seems like a good deal then.. although really it's more of an offer on NVGs than anything to do with a game Grin

Well I doubt they're any good though, with this price they're probably going to break after a month.

Edited by tomregev on 16-07-2009 13:13

Humi
I read somewhere that these NVG are not real NVG like the military uses. They are actually just a few Infrared LED's and a cam which catches the IR light. There are some guides on the web how you can create your own with a simple webcam.

Leif
Reminds me of the Wii's motion sensor.

gori11a
Fuck the NVG the game looks awesomeRock

Slim The Chameleon
This is available in the UK(£120) at HMV online store only. I'm actually crazy and just pre ordered this earlier today. tmi

agrippa
im so happy i took the oppertunity to pilfer myself a pair a few years back... paperwork is a wonderful for gettting things lost. unfortunatly the tube has worn out quite alot after all this time :/

Edited by agrippa on 18-07-2009 07:20

vadoom
was it part of your secret missions in Siberia?

agrippa
nothing so sexy, somone decided to write a bunch off as broken in transit by mistake.

Braag
I don't really see any use for those, especially now that it's summer time in Finland so it never gets dark outside. In winter however it's dark almost all the time so I guess I could use them to get to college or something... and look like a tard.
Now if it looked like one of those three-lensed goggles that Sam Fisher uses I would be sold right away.

Jump to Forum