cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Going to Uni of Abertay Dundee!
MESER
Im going to Scotland!!! Watch out!!!Bandit

BA(Hons) Computer Arts

I applied to 3 others, Teeside, Northumbria and Sunderland and got places. But they were just fillers cos Dundee was the main choice for me but I just got accepted yesterday.

The main reason I wanted to get on this course was how recognised it was by the games industry.
http://www.skillset.org/games/accredi...editation/

The Course.
http://www.abertay.ac.uk/Courses/CDet...84&Key=004

4 yearsShock

And my GF is got in to St Andrews to do Her Masters in Philosophy then PHD hopefully.Rock

Rofl teh cake
Sounds awesome man. Do your best, I am happy for you Grin

spaceboy
Wooooo well done Meser! Don't catch Scothness while you're up there!!! Wink

Edited by spaceboy on 28-03-2009 12:38

Raven
Awesome meser keep it up Smile

hoefully when u get ur BA ull be making Indie games for steam Party

Fallen Seraph
yeah, serious gratz man

Mr G
Hey great news dude Grin

krakyn
Go to Dundee union have an epic night of win. Don't go to Abertay union, it's just not as good. Go to fat sams once to see what it's like, be careful not to stare for long at anyone if you like how your face is arranged. Never wait at a Taxi rank, there's always fights so the taxis don't go there. Support Dundee United if you feel you must have a local team, Dundee are scum. If your doing the full 4 years and have been through the English education system first year should be easy as hell. Any other questions about the city or Uni ask me, I grew up in Dundee and one of my mates has a degree in web design from Abertay Smile

MESER
Thanks man, I was hoping you guys would give me some info on the area and advice.

I dont think Ill be going near any pubs with possibilities of face rearrangement, not my beautiful face Drunk But seriously Ill be keeping my head down I got this way of attracting shit and it will be a whole new world compared to Brighton.

EDIT: (deleted drunken rant about previous employers)

Edited by MESER on 29-03-2009 10:47

alecom
img25.imageshack.us/img25/7206/1238200826581.jpg

Rofl teh cake
....is there any way to find out what he wrote? Alec's picture makes me curious.

Raven
*Nods*

dont worry meser was the same as when fefe was incredibly drunk and we posted it on the forums Party good times

Edited by Raven on 29-03-2009 11:36

tomregev

Rofl teh cake wrote:
....is there any way to find out what he wrote? Alec's picture makes me curious.

Don't worry you didn't miss much.

MESER
I got a lil bit smashed lastnight celebrating.Party

It was just stupid drunk dribble sentence.Mute

Always embarassing, posting when Im drunk,I shud have like a drink drive test thing connected to my puter.Drunk

And Stop waking up with hangover not knowing what I did or what I posted.Shock

alecom
Google has an anti-drunk thing to stop you sending drunken emails Pfft

krakyn
I have to admit I've got in more fights in my little posh end of town with other people from the area than I ever had up town. And as a very tall person in a city of short people that's a little surprising tbh. The unions are never any bother and nicer than a lot of the rest of town anyway Smile

Jump to Forum