cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Great wtf moment.
Cpt Obvious
My mom suddenly announced shes propably moving to england in 3 months, she has a job guaranteed there.

The big thing is shes asking if i want to move there too...

So to leave all friends and family in finland and "start a new life in UK" or to stay and try to suddenly manage on my own in here.

Im very much confused now Shock

ps: Place is called Leicester, anyone know what its like?

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 03-02-2009 00:37

Mike
Well, what are you planning to do in terms of jobs and/or education? Should probably give that a bit of a think.

My mate went to Leicester a couple of years ago, he said it was quite good. Don't really know much about the place myself, other than they make great cheese.

spaceboy
My personal experience of Leicester amounts to having walked around its bus station on a stop on the way up to Nottingham... I wouldn't have wanted to live in that bus station Smile I've got a friend who lives there, I think she likes it, but then she was born there so she's biased Wink

Rofl teh cake
Make a list what you like about your place and what not. And try to make one about Leicester. Compare. Decide. Win fabulous prices by ubering cake.

sick-lizard
I think beer & drugs are cheaper here than finland, for that reason alone is worth moving Grin

Cold
Will give you a better ping connecting to the server.... Pfft
Leicester is all right, got friends up there. I suspect it will be a lot different from Finland though

wolflordandy
Leicester isn't too bad. They have the East Midlands airport and a pretty good hospital... but thats about all I know about it. An okay rock/indie music nightlife if you like that kind of music. And Red Leicster cheese is damn nice stuff.

(I'm from Derby, just North of it)

agrippa
leicester is a nice enough place, but its not exactly the best place in the UK. Plenty to do there tho, a good uni near the city so student life is nice.

just my 2p worth.

gori11a
I wouldn't spend to much time thinking of Leicester, do you want to move to England! Sad
Studies and career must come first i guess Cool

Leif
- They drive on the wrong side of the road tmi.
+ Tea, loads of tea Grin.
+ Girls like foreigners (needs reliable source).
- Smog.
+ As cold said, better ping on the server.
+ England land of opportunities (needs also reliable source).
- British Telecom.
- No proper Vodka(?).

Cold
LOL @ smog.

Masson
smog where? only in london really leif

Leif
Ohh thought leicester were somewhere near London Pfft.

loopdigga
thats a tough decision. depends how much u like it at home. u'll definitely get a culture shock. but u can be comforted with Red Leciester Cheese (the best). Also, David Attenborough is from leicester.... hmmm what else

KingsiZe
Perhaps you should try it out? Like a week or even just a weekend vacation over there will help you determine if its the place for you. Either way i hope it works out for you.

-K-
"Spah dispensing mah heavy!"

Jump to Forum