cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
tank + car = AWESOME!!!
crash
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Tank_Car_...r_AWESOME/

already done this countless timess... god this owns!!

Cpt Obvious
You can also knock some trees or logs or smt in some of the blood harvest levels.

tomregev
Here's a deal, every time someone pulls this shit on me, I use the propane tank exploit in the hospital. Oh and as long as we're on cheap tricks, anyone that breaks down the door before the lift crescendo in versus is a fucking pussy.

spaceboy
Man that is soooooooooooo cheap, the pros do it like this:

YouTube Video

What's the propane tank exploit tom? You're totally right about the lift-missing exploit, I can see doing it in coop, but in versus that is the height of rudeness!

tomregev
In the area before the safehouse in the hospital level you take a propane tank and place it to the right of one of the doors that are right next to the edge, when a tank comes through you shoot it and the blast knocks him down the roof. Again fair in co-op but cheap in versus, really funny though.

Edited by tomregev on 11-01-2009 19:36

fefe
lolololol
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Ha ha ha.. that just sounds coooool Tom Grin

NaughtyMe

tomregev wrote:
In the area before the safehouse in the hospital level you take a propane tank and place it to the right of one of the doors that are right next to the edge, when a tank comes through you shoot it and the blast knocks him down the roof. Again fair in co-op but cheap in versus, really funny though.

Hmm...I wonder which other players were on when this happened - eh Tom?

You fucker.

crash
hahaha!! i'm sooo doing that the next time i play Grin awesome stuff tom Grin

Cpt Obvious
I vote to ban crash from all our vs matches!
EXPLOITING SCUMMMMMMMFinger

tomregev

NaughtyMe wrote:
Hmm...I wonder which other players were on when this happened - eh Tom?

You fucker.

Don't tell me you're still mad about thatPfft
As I've said I just wanted to see if works and I won't do it again, not on a friends match anyway. Though to be honest, this really isn't worse than a tank knocking a survivor down the roof.

spaceboy

tomregev wrote:
[quote]NaughtyMe wrote:
Though to be honest, this really isn't worse than a tank knocking a survivor down the roof.

Yeah.. it doesn't even sound like an exploit to me, I mean it's fine to push survivors off the roof? Why not tanks? It just sounds inventive and clever Grin

tomregev
Well according to Naughtyme a small side effect is that the tank doesn't die, it just get stuck down there and all the dead infected enter spawn mode right next to it, so they get stuck as well.

EDIT: http://boomercharged.net/2009/01/09/v...oit-fixes/

This should really be an official update.

Edited by tomregev on 12-01-2009 16:51

spaceboy

tomregev wrote:
Well according to Naughtyme a small side effect is that the tank doesn't die, it just get stuck down there and all the dead infected enter spawn mode right next to it, so they get stuck as well.

Oh right... well that needs fixing then Grin But I think the idea itself is nice when divorced from this bugginess !

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:

tomregev wrote:

Oh right... well that needs fixing then Grin But I think the idea itself is nice when divorced from this bugginess !

I think there is a Blue cow stalking me. I post and that...creature...keeps rearing it's buggy eyed head behind...

If you see it...

...arghhhhh.....it's there...aieeeeeeeeee

tomregev
I always thought that was a horse.

Mike
This conversation has taken an odd turn....

spaceboy
It's a pony! ... also it is a Sheriff! Grin

NaughtyMe
It seems to have a pearl necklace

Hungover Engie
I believe Spaceboy remember fondly my greatest moment when I knocked down two survivors down from the roof as a tank... ah fuck it to all, I'm drunk okay!? The damn army want my soul!!! and I acceptorz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, don't ruin the thread!! Dummbfock! NOOO!!! RAAAARGH! Anyways, It was om the No Mercy funalle... finaalee... finaleee.-,,,... Urgh, piss...
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Jump to Forum