cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
gta iv servers
frosty
anyone know how to get/create a ranked gta iv pc server?

Mr G
sorry dude , could nt afford it after L4D Sad so no idea about multi play :/

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?sh...wforum=240
been doin some reading around here for info on things.

frosty
np's found out how, choose ranked match & then quick match - from that menu tab creats a server - sadly tho no dedicated servers from what i can tell =(

MESER
Oh what no dedicated servers... hope they change that.

On the bloody 360 you cant join freinds if they are in a ranked game only player gamesSad

Update on my GTA4 performance, got the first patch other day it fixed alot of glitches, increased fps by 2. But now its set my camera spinning because they were sposed to fix direct input controllers and its made it worse have to unplug the pad and just use keyboard n mouse to stop it.Headbang

fingers crossed for next patch and new cpu after xmas.

Edited by MESER on 19-12-2008 08:18

Mr G
I take it the steam part is for launching only and friends shift + tab for chatting. or can you use the friends list to match games or invite friends to a game?.

MESER
Yer I think so, I cant see anyones game info when they are ingame either on steam.

Think you gotta use the windows live(paired with xbox live) login to find friends playing, great one!

And you have to log in to Rockstar social club too before you play multiplayer.

frosty
i cant seem to get the steam in game things to work - no matter where i launch the game from, it looks like if you setup the windows live thing it disables the steam overlay =(

Mr G
Arh right, thanks lads am going to buy it after xmas I think but not on steam see cheaper in jan sales or if steam do a offer once the buzz has gone down.

Jump to Forum