cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Heavy pain (G mod)
MESER
Just a quickie trying to practice with Photoshop.
Did I over do it?
Heavy Pain
img225.imageshack.us/img225/3453/tf2rain3copyxq4.jpg

tomregev
The background looks awesome. Nice work.

Mike
Why is it always the medic that gets killed off?

Nice work Smile

sick-lizard
YouTube Video

tomregev

Mike wrote:
Why is it always the medic that gets killed off?

Because he's small and fragile, like a delicate little flower who only blooms once a year only to be trampled by some brutes who won't even notice it. And it just breaks your heart deep down inside...Cry

Raven
lol awesome work there meser
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Epic Failure
Ah yes, all those unfortunate times where a heavy's medic gets killed and you're left on your own.. it leaves a hollow feeling inside of you, a feeling of despair and misery.. Right until you take revenge by slaughtering every single one of those bastards on the other team who were responsible! xD

Nice picture Mes, I salute you. Smile

NaughtyMe
Time for me to retire?

Nice pose and excellent editing. The rain is wonderful, I've been trying layers to get rain to work on some of my unreleased stuff, but you seem to have nailed it.

Only criticism - it's light criticism - is perhaps a little too much HL2 blood (there are some TF2 blood decals somewhere) and the spray (nice effect by the way) from the water seems to be in areas it shouldn't from the angle of the rain. These are minor criticisms and do not detract from what is a great pic. Congrats.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

MESER
Thanks alot guysSmile

Thank you Naughtyme for all the great advice and help mate wouldnt of been able to make any without all your previous help.kiss

Yer I gotta work on those splashes they dont work too well and starts to look like a cutout. The blood is too halflife think that dont work. I gotta get that particle thingy too and pick your brain some moreWink

Masson
if you hit the model with a crowbar blood shows up on it, atleast i think

fefe
lol its so fucking awesome

photoshoped Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Jump to Forum