cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Early halloween planning.
Hungover Engie
Hallo guys.
As we all know, the festive season known as Halloween to you earthlings is soon to come and for that I have an idea which I require some advise.

I intend to dress up as the BLU engineer.
The wrench is a must, obviously, the hard hat, goggles, the shirt and overalls, got all that pretty much covered.
But I his secondary weapons as well and I refuse to use cardboard for anything.

The knee pads are a tad tricky as well as their not so generic... looking... duuurrr *drool*.

Basically, any comments? Would like to hear what you're all dressing up as as well (if you do anything for Halloween at all).

Cheers.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

tomregev
Don't know about the secondary, but as for knee pads the ones I got from the army look pretty spot on, it's called the Hatch centurion KP250:
http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum2242.php

Just paint it yellow and if you're really dedicated cut off the padding below the and above the plastic part and saw the fasteners to the small part that remains.

Rofl teh cake
Do it like everyone and dress as joker. Problem solved.

Hungover Engie
Aw shit... I don't know where to get that bastard wrench! CURSE YOU EBAY! Dumb asshole is willing to ship to Japan, but SCREW EUROPE!!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

TinyT
I planned to dress up as a medic. Almost got the medi-gun nailed. Anyone that has a sweet idea on how to make an übersaw?
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Ramini
Did medic last year sometime, this was my medigun:
www.britishdelights.com/images/t_B253.JPG

Anyone who agreed got a jaffa cake. It really looked like a medigun by popular opinion!

tomregev
Damn it I want halloween too.

Mr G

tomregev wrote:

Don't worry mate it comes once a year with out fail.

Rofl teh cake

tomregev wrote:

I don't need an excuse to dress up like a girl. So just do it.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 19-10-2008 10:45

sick-lizard

Rofl teh cake wrote:

tomregev wrote:

I don't need an excuse to dress up like a girl. So just do it.

Why doesn't this surprise me kiss

Hungover Engie

TinyT wrote:
I planned to dress up as a medic. Almost got the medi-gun nailed. Anyone that has a sweet idea on how to make an übersaw?

Check out this guy:

propmedic.deviantart.com

Say
Ok I've got a halloween party to go to (it's also my leaving party/birthday party) and they've done the theme as "pimp and ho's, gimp's and pro's"

wtf...

Edited by Say on 19-10-2008 19:12

Hungover Engie

Say wrote:
Ok I've got a halloween party to go to (it's also my leaving party/birthday party) and they've done the theme as "pimp and ho's, gimp's and pro's"

wtf...

Sheesh, let that crap die already. How much more is that overused theme to be... used.

Hungover Engie

tomregev wrote:

Caught in a time loop?

Hungover Engie
Haha, here's an updated list of what I have collected so far, if you care or not so fuckaroo to you!

Collected:
-Goggles

Not collected:
-Wrench
-Wire
-Dark blue overalls
-Light blue shirt
-Hard hat
-Knee pads (thanks for that link tomregev)
-Proper looking boots
-Proper looking tool belt
-Power cord

Bonus equipment:
-Shotgun
-Pistol
-Dignity

spaceboy
So currently people should expect a naked man wearing some goggles to turn up?

Hungover Engie
Yes... possibly shaved.

Rofl teh cake

Spaceboy wrote:
So currently people should expect a naked man wearing some goggles to turn up?

/thread

Hungover Engie
/pin?

NaughtyMe

Hungover Engie wrote:
/pin?

/needle?
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Jump to Forum