cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
No TF2 Updates 'till next year
Mike
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x...le.x/55364

Flying
The new and original-shine has worn off. It's time for Valve to focus on something else now. Afaik that's how they've always done it and will always do it. It wouldn't even surprise me if they don't bring out more unlockables and achievements for the other classes (maybe one or two more but that'll probably be it).

Edited by Flying on 16-10-2008 16:19

Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Hungover Engie
FUCK!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Rofl teh cake
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

Hungover Engie
THIS IS COCKSMOKERY!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

MESER
They're too busy playing left 4 dead.Party

But hasn't it outsold the orange box on pre purchase sales so far if this is true they may turn all their priority to this game and fuck tf2.Finger

I hope not.Angry

spaceboy
Yeah, I'm really not surprised at all (update CSS much?).. I just hope the Spy gets his unlockables before they give up on the idea entirely.

Raven
release all class updates at once next year Drunk
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

yakuz
Just out of intrest u guys all getting l4d and is there likely to be a Ci server for it if its good? been wondering for a while

krakyn
To be fair their blog did say they were all helping with l4d about a week ago so this isn't much of a surprise.
And CSS gets no updates because its gamer base is small, TF2 is way bigger and people aren't all going back to play tfc insted Grin

Cold

Krakyn wrote:
To be fair their blog did say they were all helping with l4d about a week ago so this isn't much of a surprise.
And CSS gets no updates because its gamer base is small, TF2 is way bigger and people aren't all going back to play tfc insted Grin

i'm pretty sure the gamer base for css is larger than that of tf2... css should be moving over to orange box engine sometime in the future...

spaceboy
I saw some "active player" stats at some point that had CSS as the most currently played multiplayer FPS.. had like 20 times as many as TF2.. I'd like to believe that had changed significantly but I can't even remember where the stats were from Smile This was from a while ago recently after COD4 came out.

krakyn
I do humbly take back my statement then, read an article on cadred bemoaning the state of CS: S must have been competitive gaming they were talking about.

Edited by krakyn on 16-10-2008 18:13

MESER
Tell me if I'm being stooopid but cant we only play these games through steam and if so shouldn't we be able to find out these "players playing which game" stats some howBandit

alecom

Hungover Engie wrote:
THIS IS COCKSMOKERY!

lol

Jump to Forum