cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Wrenched!
alecom
So after migrating to the THG server (since CI died) I thought 'hey! let's have some fun being a maniac engineer!'.

So I proceeded to be a very offensive engineer and that good little sentry did me proud (:
But this was not enough to make me content.
I decided I should wrench as many people as I could - racking up 18 wrenches 8D .... that thud is so satisfying when it strikes flesh.
Now don't get me wrong, these guys were not the best, but they wern't complete n00bs so give me some credit! Granted I was on for 3 hours... but hey. If any of you ever want muchos fun, try being a crazy engy once in a while.

fefe
do that all the time Grin offensive sentry's ftw love them Rock
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Say
ci died ?!

wolflordandy
Its more fun seeing the combination of confusion and panic when you charge as an ubered engi wielding the wrench.

Rofl teh cake
Let me get this straight, you were totally failing doing the job you were supposed to do, means, building dispensies and tellies, and we are shall applaud this? And you are not even supplying us with pictures?! AND YOU DECLARE CI DEAD?

i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/MyDoom111/btarded/outrage4yvdj3bf67oq.jpg

NaughtyMe
I think he just means that the server emptied for the night.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

alecom
lol @ rofl's pic

Yes it just emptied for the night.
And don't be so presumptuous rofl! I did actually build dispensers and teles as necessary for my team Angry

I would have pics.. but I tend not to screenshot whilst concentrating on killing-and-not-being-killed

Cpt Obvious
call me next time and ill come and uber or kritz you

alecom
;O I could have an uber medic and a kritz medic!
Ohohohoho

Hungover Engie
Wtf...
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

krakyn
He's blatantly moving in on your territory Hungover, get the wrench out and show who's the real action engi Roll

alecom
Melee duel! Grin

Hungover Engie
Oh, it's on.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

spaceboy
Woooo first one to land an inevitable wrench crit wins!!! Grin

Cpt Obvious
have it on a nocrit server!

Hungover Engie
We could also go to that server you migrated off to and see who can wrench the most.

"NOOB ENGIS BILD TELES!!1!11!!"

Hungover Engie
No?

Abunai
Stop being pessimistic.

"Yes."

Hungover Engie
"And the Ci's and their groupies descended upon mere mortals to use them as playthings. And all was well."

Rofl teh cake
We are gods, I no lol. X)

Jump to Forum