cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Best Highlight In the Coconut Cup?
Mr Waffles
Firstly I really enjoyed the watching the cocunut cup and thanks to say and don for organising it. I didn't watch every match of the first round of the coconut cup but my highlight was definately the uberchaining medics from team Crashrabbit . Watching it was hilarious and I was amazed that they actually pulled it off and wonSmile. So what was your highlight of the first round?

Don Pedro
i agree with waffles, 2 ubered medics trying to stab a heavy was bloody funny even more so when they actually pulled it off rofl.
I watched everygame and I think the next round will hold a few surprises, watch out for the slag brother killers!
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Flying
When's the next cup? I want in Grin
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Abunai
i couldn't stop laughing at jem when he went "HELLO SOURCETV" for some reason, so that.
and zap whispering incase the enemy could hear him was funny as hell, you sadistic bastard zap
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Undead2k
The 2 ubered medics was so scary o_o;

I thought the double engi was pretty funny along with most the shoutouts :3

tomregev
So many great moments: the french, the uber medics, the pyro going "weeeeeeeee" while burning a sniper (I don't remember who it was).

The worst moment was the heavy medic duel, it just dragged on for ages.

spaceboy
The whole thing was just awesome! I especially liked when Waffles got kritzed then rocket jumped up to slam a crocket in towards White and Shifty who were just inside from their balcony.. was like a slamdunk Grin

jem58
Double medic was amazing from crash and whiterabbit. But tbh what made me laugh most was hungover engie in the warmup for his match, after being killed by zap's sentry; if you didn't laugh you have no soul.

Hungover Engie
I don't think I've ever had the words "fucking" and "bastard" burning so intensely in my brain.

Note to self: Learn the dark arts of Voodoo and end Zap.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Vimsey
Double engi was a missed opportunity for D&D really. After seeing the tactics from the first round im sure it will be more tactical and sneaky this time round.

I too loved the double medic wondering if trhey could last undiscovered long enough to build the ubers Grin

Fallen Seraph
.. I don't suppose we've any stv demos of this? it sounds bloody hilarious!

Vimsey

Fallen Seraph wrote:
.. I don't suppose we've any stv demos of this? it sounds bloody hilarious!
I was going to record one but then i forgot...that doesnt help does it?

Don Pedro
we have demos of all the games from the cup. if anyone feels the urge to make a short movie of them, just ask. wait until after the finals tho Smile
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

crash
haha yay.. i feel another video project coming up! Shock

Hungover Engie
Whoop!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Jump to Forum