Print Thread
Ci and Ci2 accepted into ETF2L season 3 League
Don Pedro
we are in boys and girls. Fame and fortune await!

http://etf2l.org/season-3/teams/5/
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Raven
w00t 150 teams thats a good number
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Fallen Seraph
hueg number is hueg.

it is awesome that we're in. quite awesome indeed.

when'll we know what division we're in?

Cpt Obvious
Make us proud! (by us i mean me and my fellow pubscrubs!) Smile

Mike
Can I just ask: what's the difference between [Ci] and [Ci2]?

Fionny
Ci is the "A" Team as such and Ci2 are the "B" team as such, simply put... Ci Rock and Ci2 Rock just slightly less Pfft

fefe
and ci² is on the hlxstats on the server the best clan ;P
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Ramini

Fionny wrote:
Ci is the "A" Team as such and Ci2 are the "B" team as such, simply put... Ci Rock and Ci2 Rock just slightly less Pfft

You're just in denial Grin We're so called cause we're twice as good!
Mostly I think it was just that Ci wasn't taking on new people much so a second clan was formed by a bunch of regulars and ended up being Ci2. I can only think of one person who has joined Ci since 2 began and he deserves it for sure.

Fionny
Well yes this is true, we had to have mr super happy knifey mc backstabby.

Locke

Fionny wrote:
Well yes this is true, we had to have mr super happy knifey mc backstabby.

We have his bastard child (spaceboy)
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

jem58
lol yeah what ramini said is pretty much true. Ci was reaching a critical mass with the number of players, while there were still shedloads of quality servers on the server. So, Mr Locke and Mr Krakyn set up Ii, a bunch of regulars, which pretty quickly became Ci2. So basically people who are recruited now are much more likely to be recruited into Ci2, since Ci has a pretty fixed core roster of match players nowadays.

And tbh the quality of players in Ci2 is just as good as Ci, you just need to look at Monday for proof Wink

fefe
yes sir Wink true
(:
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Don Pedro
there are now over 180 teams signed up for ETF2L season 3!!!!!
this means there will be AT LEAST 18 divisions they are still taking more signups.
For the love of god i hope we get put into the right div, too low and it'll take friggin years to get promoted to the right level lol
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Zap
or it could the other way, lots and lots of gang banging rape,
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Rofl teh cake
Meh, we'll enjoy both.

Fallen Seraph
So if one checks the front page of the etf2l site today one will see that Ci are in division 4, and Ci2 are in division 5.

Zap
nice, we are in the same group as ragecritters, NuB DxP and M^2
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Fallen Seraph
yeah there's not really any clans there that worry me tbh; there are a few in div 5 that'd worry me tho: DCSB blu, PoD and eejit 2 Pfft

edit: PoD have one *really* good solder and then a bunch of other spuds... or maybe I was mistaken on the tags on that guy Sick

Edited by Fallen Seraph on 16-08-2008 21:16

NaughtyMe

Fallen Seraph wrote:
yeah there's not really any clans there that worry me tbh; there are a few in div 5 that'd worry me tho: DCSB blu, PoD and eejit 2 Pfft

great Sad
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Fallen Seraph
so the exact divisions were announced:

http://etf2l.org/season-3/tables/

I think we got a pretty good division; that PoD team was moved up to division 4. I think we beat dXp in what was one of our first 6v6s, but that was AGES ago, so they could well have improved. Also, we've murderised SAS blu whenever we've played them; so we're not gonna embarrass ourselves in this one; which is good.

Jump to Forum