cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
WAR beta keys.
Locke
If anyone is bored of theres or has one spare PLEASE gimme a shout Frown
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

nax23
hmpf me 2 Grin

Fionny
i have the open beta from the collectors but they still havent started that bloody thing either! we must play on same server when released locke and start the CI war wing sometime!

Abunai
Uh you are welcome to share my beta account with say and I but three people using one account might be a bit of a clusterfuck
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

agrippa
/me strokes beta invite

Abunai

AgrippA wrote:
/me strokes beta invite

I got a level 3 black orc /flex
Its rather fun, better than I was expecting, but its unpolished as a beta always is.
Random FPS drops giving my headaches >_<

Fionny
I think playing the Beta may spoil my fun with the actual game when it comes out. (i hate replay parts) So will just sit tight for actual early release and as said before we should all try to pick the same server for added fun.

Cpt Obvious
Anyone happening to get any WoW wotlk beta keys they dont want feel free to send please =P

Fionny
Can someone send the address of the "BETA" centre that you have? that fecken site is useless... they must have some place to enter early access codes etc.... if they are releasing in just over a month.

and damn them to hell for giving the same things to the "pre-order" pack as the CE pack! i dont want the mouse mat ffs!

vadoom
I read that september the 18th will be the release date.

Fionny
argh i really want this to come out NOW! i have a craving for an mmporg!

Say
oh man I really miss SWG - pre combat revamp :<

Gimme my twi-lek back! She had lekku *dribble*

Edited by Say on 10-08-2008 21:49

Abunai

Say wrote:
oh man I really miss SWG - pre combat revamp :<

Gimme my twi-lek back! She had lekku *dribble*

i'll never forgive sony for that D:

wolflordandy

AgrippA wrote:
/me strokes beta invite

/me strokes beta also.

hehe.

Say

Abunai wrote:

i'll never forgive sony for that D:

nor me ... that was a sad sad day Sad

Locke
I'll never forgive sony for 2 things.

One was the SWG NGE.
Two was the BFR's that killed Planetside. The Greatest MMO ever.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

wolflordandy
BFRs didnt kill planetside to be honest... hackers did. And sony sat back and did sweet fa about it until their was no population left. Now they have just gemini (america) and werner... only a matter of timebefore werner gets merged in as well.

Jump to Forum