cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Heavy is next
Fionny
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x...le.x/53419

wolflordandy
Heard a while ago, and got it on our forums, but no, not seen it on here.

A good choice to be fair, while they're great with a medic, without, they just get stabbed/headshotted/blown to hell...

but hope scout isnt too far down the line, as i see him being on the blunt end of heavy upgrades.

Rofl teh cake
*sharpening the butterfly*

tehehehehehe.. X)

Mike
Valve said they might consider milti-class updates after the heavy. Read it in one of the E3 interviews.

Raven
multi class update would ve a good idea to reduce overloading of one class per time
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Armacoast
Ha look what i found, not sure how old but how cares!!

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/121696862812.jpg
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

Locke
fake.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fallen Seraph
I reckon a huge gun that threw people up in the air when it hit but had a huuuuge reload time would make a really fun addition. Which is what I imagine a bofors would do if the heavy had one.

Rofl teh cake
But that doesn't really make the heavy really medic independent..maybe something he could fire while he walks in regular speed..whatever it is, its gonna screw up the game as we know it. X)

Megalomania
I'd like an indestructible robot that flies around instantly killing spies and snipers. But I guess that would cause balance issues...
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

Don Pedro
how about a total destructions button that kills everyone on the map, or a nuke OR A TRAILOR PARK OF PIKEY ZOMBIES WHO STEAL EVERYONES AMMO AND HEALTH.....
or how about letting the heavy jump and shoot at the same time? please?

Raven
or the heavy does a barrel roll? Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

wolflordandy

Raven wrote:

Devil is full of the win.

Would be funny as if he could do combat rolls mid-fire. Maybe use the B button or something to perform a roll in direction currently travelling or straight ahead as default Pfft

Smash bros style. Would laugh so much to see heavys dodging sniper shots and crit rockets.

Tinger

Raven wrote:

Thats so funny Grin

And it would work !! As long as it was Steerable and had a power up bar that you can charge wilst moving about

further , faster he would travel

this would be mint for an unlockable 2nd melee

Or as a right click on a slower firing weapon just like

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/121696862812.jpg

(well it looks like a slower firing weapon to me )

Locke
As I already posted. Thats a fake.

It's around for ages.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

gori11a

Raven wrote:

Megalomania wrote:
I'd like an indestructible robot that flies around instantly killing spies and snipers. But I guess that would cause balance issues...

Grinrofl
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Masson

Locke wrote:
As I already posted. Thats a fake.

It's around for ages.

you just dont like it because "hello sniper nest!... splat"

alecom
I heard the heavy will get a jetpack lolololol

Also, there won't be a meet the team video this time round. It'll just be a short (and it WILL be shorter than the meet the team videos) but I don't know what to expect...

Speculation that because of the new environments being developed (mentioned in tf2 blog) that the new update will take until september to be released

Jump to Forum