cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Emo to be made illegal in Russia?
Mike
http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-r...ance/38392

Although I don't really agree with outlawing a style like this...it would be nice to not have as many people with black hair and piercings shuffling around the place.

Anyone up for moving to Russia? Wink

solent
lol

But no, my impression of russia is not great, though i am quite under influence of the papers (nearly typed alcohol which would also be a correct statement) and they don't portray it brilliantly =/

Sure it's a nice place though..

Mr G

solent wrote:
lol

But no, my impression of russia is not great, though i am quite under influence of the papers (nearly typed alcohol which would also be a correct statement) and they don't portray it brilliantly =/

Sure it's a nice place though..

typed under the sounds of AK's being cocked.

Cpt Obvious
nice

Megalomania
Fascist much?
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

wolflordandy
Seems a bit ott...

Emos aint that bad on the whole, got a couple emo mates (i knew them before they turned emo, lol)

the real people to ban are fecking chavs, or the russian equivilent Pfft

Fallen Seraph
it is can be 1984 tiem...

You can has thoughtcrimes....

solent
Nothing wrong with chavs, nor any social style, just the individual dicks within each type that are bothersome.

Same goes with anyone over the age of 25 classing the enitre youth of britain as troublesome. Pretty bitchin really. I say that because i got slapped on the back of the hands by the police not to long ago for a reason connected to this >.>

Leeroy
I can't remember what CHAV stands for. Anyone help me out?

Oh also I think this sums them up Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

And you can't argue with wiki!!

sick-lizard

solent wrote:
Nothing wrong with chavs, nor any social style, just the individual dicks within each type that are bothersome.

Same goes with anyone over the age of 25 classing the enitre youth of britain as troublesome. Pretty bitchin really. I say that because i got slapped on the back of the hands by the police not to long ago for a reason connected to this >.>

if your 16 - 24 years, unemployed or a student, single & male, your in the group most liklely to be a victim of a crime genrally committed by your peers! Grin

It can be quite easy to class the entire youth as troublesome. based on the genaration you come your perspective of the world & the way you have seen life styles & behaviour change throughout your life Smile

Edited by sick-lizard on 28-07-2008 18:53

solent

sick-lizard wrote:

if your 16 - 24 years, unemployed or a student, single & male, your in the group most liklely to be a victim of a crime genrally committed by your peers! Grin

It can be quite easy to class the entire youth as troublesome. based on the genaration you come your perspective of the world & the way you have seen life styles & behaviour change throughout your life Smile

Well said. Personally think older generations have always seen younger ones as stupid layabouts but one has to admit that the media has whipped this up to a new level.
Lucky i'm not black aswell eh.
Didn't realise relationship status had anything to do with chances of being a victim though Frown

Mike
Personally I think a young male in a relationship is more likely to do stupid things than a single one. Especially if he fits into one of the chav category as he's more likely to do more stupid things.

solent
I don't think it makes the slightest difference either way but....

If you're a gay, black, single, youthful, chav who's small in stature,....
well god help you.

Jump to Forum