cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Dark knight
Mr G
So what did ya all think?

Shame about the shooting location or the lack off in this movie...NYC is not gotham shame they screwed the pooch on this little thing but its not batman unless its a true gotham city.

Rofl teh cake
One thing fo sho: I woulda been a better joker, but Heath did a great job. X)

I really couldn't laugh about the stuff Joker did, because I was just fascinated (Except of the "Pen-disappearing-scene", which was the reason why I spilled my coke.)

My favourite Scene was the one, when Order and Chaos, means Batman and joker sat face to face in the interrogation room, talking about that they have pretty much the same position in society, meaning freaks, but still creating such a contrast, when lookin at them.

All in all good movie, woulda been much better if I woulda watched it in german, nevertheless, go and watch it. X)

nax23
imao jetzt les ichs erst da is ja ein piefke Devil

marilyn at

nax23 wrote:
imao jetzt les ichs erst da is ja ein piefke Devil

loooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooool

Edited by marilyn at on 23-07-2008 11:31

mrbreckles
My mate saw it at the IMAX in Toronto last week, said it was amazing on IMAX so im gonna go see it Friday at the one in Birmingham.

Colonel_Kurtz
I saw it at IMAX on Friday and its definitely worth seeing at one if you can.

Its very dark and must be pushing it for a 12a. Heath Ledger dominates the film and there is some very dark humour. My Favourite scenes for humour without spoiling anything are "magic trick" and Nurse Joker.

Definitely the best film so far this year, imo.

Edited by Colonel_Kurtz on 29-07-2008 22:07

The Horror

Jump to Forum