cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
WATCHMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrgvJ...SrgvJ2JyHs

oops I ment to put this in idle chat

Edited by Tinger on 18-07-2008 16:54

Fallen Seraph
I'm really sorry to say this; but I don't like the look of it Sad

I really want to like this film, but the trailer looks far too polished and futuristic. I loved how gritty and down to earth the comic was, even while having stuff like john's moon palace.

like the awesome thing about most of the comic, for me anyway, was the really detached sorta retrospective atmosphere that everything had. It was all so dreamlike what with the chapter where time was all messed up and all those other ones with the black ship. Sick

but fair play to them for trying I suppose; it'd be nearly impossible to stick to the original in making a film.

Edited by Fallen Seraph on 18-07-2008 17:29

Raven
doesnt look too bad but dont watch mpovies that much lol
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Megalomania
lol "in b4 copyright"... that'll stop the MPAA's lawyers.

I haven't read the comic, but I'm inclined to give Zack Snyder the benefit of the doubt as far as faithfulness to the source material goes, given how great a job he did on 300.
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

mrbreckles
Mr G should be happy.

MESER
It looks nice and darkCool

tomregev
Man, it been years since I heard a Pumpkins song, though it's funny that they picked a song that was already in a Batman movie.

As for the trailer the only part that did something for me was Rorschach's line in the end.

Mr G
Dam will have to change avatar by then or become a trendy follower lawl.

Yep made me wee alittle abit that did....

Edited by Mr G on 19-07-2008 10:28

SCi-Fi
you gotta remember that this is the 1st trailer and still gotta go along way before it goes through its final edit before it comes out next year. Long way to go!!

I think it looks good, but i think it may get better, so i wouldnt expect anything yet until you watch it at the cinema or download it Wink
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/SCi-Fi.png

Jump to Forum