cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
The Hidden: source
Bios
Wondered if we could get a few people together to fill up a server, go on teamspeak and have a go at this?

Love this mod when on my own, but i think we could have an awesome laugh if we got a load of us on TS and filled up an empty server for a few games

any day anyone might fancy a bit of this?

For those of you who havent played it: http://www.hidden-source.com/download...nloads.htm

Edited by Bios on 07-07-2008 22:58

server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

Sammage
I'd love to Smile played this at a lan once and it was hilarious. At one point I went spastic shooting in all directions trying to find the hidden, but he was on my head the whole time.

Bios
Grin i love hiding in the cieling of one map and doing all the taunt voices, really shits people up when there running around beneath you wondering where you are

especially when there's only one guy left and you toy with him

NaughtyMe
I'd be up for a game sometime
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Ramini
Just downloaded it tonight. Have no idea whats going on but its fun if you don't get some idiot tking on purpose. Suuuuure they're twitchy, they're in spawn Wink

Zap
I have played it before, really cool mod for a lan party Pfft
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Bios
right i have sod all money this month so its looking like a few quiet friday/saturday nights, so if anyones about on a friday/saturday night put your name down here or join TS and we'll get a hidden game going

Megalomania
I'm up for it, but I don't have a mic.

NaughtyMe
I think I'm free Sat night - NOT FRIDAY
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

mrbreckles
I thought i was the only one that played this.

Ramini
On the other hand I'm free friday but not saturday Pfft
There really is no point playing support on public servers. The idiots kept shooting all my laser sensors down. Why they want to be ignorant of where the hidden is I have no idea. Playing the hidden is really fun though, make sure you run through the tutorial, I had no idea he could wall grab or regen health from corpses.
Watching the hidden taunt the last guys standing is funny though Devil

Ramini
Doublepost Shock
Would love to play with some of you guys (waits for it) the servers seem to have some many useless people on the best use of them seems to be as bait. Finally got to play as the hidden today, so much fun. Best bit was a bunch of people camping on a glass stairway on one of the levels, laser wires at each end, all in a circle. I wall grabbed up above them and dropped down into the middle. Panic Ensues.
Also a guy was shooting at me through a door, I pounced and grabbed the wall above the doorway. He gets confused and walks through, looks around, turns back to walk back through - I drop down behind him.
Pig sticker is turned off on most servers it seems, far too powerful I guess but it does have the downside that you can't use stuck bodies to regen health so you're exchanging kills for survivability.

Abunai
I'm up for itttttt, short on cash also D:

Edited by Abunai on 08-07-2008 16:28

i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Humi
I played some of the earlier versions of the mod, was a lot of fun. Would love to play the current version again.

Jump to Forum