Raven
lol pretty awesomeSmile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Megalomania
We have to get this on the server.

tomregev
And add goomba stomping to go with it.

Fallen Seraph
Just thinking: I wonder can I find a command that will play a specified sound file that I can bind to the same button as "activate uber"... hmmm....

agrippa
fallen -> fps banana has them under sounds, but they dont work on servers that run pure (which i think CI does)

im not 100% sure about this so if im wrong someone correct me please.

Fallen Seraph
oh I just meant on my own computer, for my own benefit Smile

sick-lizard

AgrippA wrote:
fallen -> fps banana has them under sounds, but they dont work on servers that run pure (which i think CI does)

im not 100% sure about this so if im wrong someone correct me please.

yeah pure 2, means your content has to match that delivered by steam Smile

Mr G
muhahaha custom ownage

Abunai
Pure servers win
Although this is really cool.

I once saw a sound where instead of shouting "gogo ja vole" or whatever the medic shouts on deploying uber it was the "kamikaze" scream from the worms games ;D
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Ramini
Hmm.. I don't know.
"Get zem, raus, raus!" scares the hell out of me when I hear it coming from just around the corner.

MESER
Yer I got a ghostbuster mod that shows all medics wearing Ghostbuster style suits, only see it when we play some clan matches on their servers.

Mr G

MESER wrote:
Yer I got a ghostbuster mod that shows all medics wearing Ghostbuster style suits, only see it when we play some clan matches on their servers.

strange match server are all ment to be pure 2, Please inform admin if you do play a match on a server that allows custom models in the future. unless its a friendly/

MESER
Could have been a freindly matches im not sure mate, but ill keep an eye out in futureWink

Jump to Forum