cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
The game of my life
Armacoast
Yeah , i played a round TF2 on a map called lazytown. Woo what a start, 20 kills in the first few min's. BTw i played as engi!

Later in the game, i can't believe it. I'am just alive and can break my old record as engi. Just a few more points, yes i got him. Cool now try to stay alive a little bit longer....

Woot i got almost 60 points. What a crazy round, maybe i can break my beat point-record. Yes yes i got him, 70 points, unbelievable.

Ok the round is almost over and I'am still alive. Fuck my tp got used over 70 times. Can't wait that the round finished and i see my new record.

Woot the round is over and .... what the server change the map without screening the result of the round. Hm ok then i watch my new recoord in the stats window...

What the fuck is going on?!?!?! It didn't count my new record. I can't believe it. One of my best rounds wasn't counted. That is bullshit and i hate steam and valve... and then i turned my pc of and get me drunk.

What a freaking evening.SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

HaoTwo
Unlucky my friend.

Go play lazytown again. I gurantee it will happen.

Fallen Seraph
I find my engie stats are really weird. for example: I have the "get ten sentry kills in a life" achievement. While according to my "best ever" I've only ever gotten 8 sentry kills Sick

Sammage
Fallen, I think one is from the perspective of the sentry (10 kills in its life) and one is in the perspective of you (8 kills in your life)

Unlucky armacoast.

agrippa
ive broken my spy stats a few times before and its not updated... oh well

Izzard
I did something a bit rash last night. I'm fed up of my stats basically boring me every time I look at them. Plus they are a bit skewed since I went on a mission to get all the Medic achievements. Plus there was one crazy game where I got 24 points in one life as a spy. So I reset them.

It will be interesting to see if the bars form the same sort of curves starting from now that they did when they included all my original learning of the game. If anything I expect to see even less sniper play time.

'Course now I'm getting all the "On the bright side" spam again.

mrbreckles

Izzard wrote:
I did something a bit rash last night. I'm fed up of my stats basically boring me every time I look at them. Plus they are a bit skewed since I went on a mission to get all the Medic achievements. Plus there was one crazy game where I got 24 points in one life as a spy. So I reset them.

It will be interesting to see if the bars form the same sort of curves starting from now that they did when they included all my original learning of the game. If anything I expect to see even less sniper play time.

'Course now I'm getting all the "On the bright side" spam again.

How do you reset your stats?

Fallen Seraph
yeah, during one of the steam patch brainfarts I ended up getting a new record of 20 mins alive as demo, even though I died 3 times and wanted to reset my stats, but couldn't figure out how Sick

Abunai
It changed since the stats menu was moved in with the character loadout menu with the medic patch, I looked just now and there is no reset stats button in the stats page :/
Mabye i'm blind.
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

luckz0r
my record as a medic is 15291 points. wat the fuk. thats what comes of doing 10 minutes on one of those medic servers. my stats r so fuked to. but im gunna go see if i can reset em.
www.lockesnest.com/ci/luckz0rkc3.JPG

Jump to Forum