cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Exams have officially ruined my life...
luckz0r
Its a sad day folks.
i have been forced by my parents to uninstall every game on my computer. /cry
looks like i wont be playing and cs or tf2 for the next month or two but expect a chocoblok slot for the 8 weeks afta Grin
Cya later

Edited by luckz0r on 19-05-2008 20:07

www.lockesnest.com/ci/luckz0rkc3.JPG

Zap
forced by your parents, my parents trusted me when I was busy with exams
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Ramini
Much to their gullibleness.
Mine have yet to work out that alt+tab exists so I can practically do whatever, also, being away from home helps too Devil

RebelRobert
I feel i have a future like you luckz0r... It is only a quesion of time before my parents force me to remove the games... School sucks!

Fallen Seraph
Ah, it's not the end of the world. A fair inconvenience, but it hasn't been my parents that have been cutting down my gaming time for my exams Sick

Good luck with them, anyhow

ShiftyJaffa
my parents let me keep my zx81 Grin, I guess the games were'nt quite as good then Sad

Tinger
i spit on your zx81 I had a vic 20

jem58
lol I've been playing tf2 for a few hours every night while doing exams.

You're doing gcses right? Straight (10) a*s biiitchhh Grin That's just how awesome I am.

ShiftyJaffa

i spit on your zx81 I had a vic 20

lol, I spit on your vic20, I upgraded to a vic20, with 5 1/4 floppy disk drive and a memory switch cartridge which allowed me to rip the games cartridges to disk Grin

NaughtyMe
ZX48+ FTW.

I did some early IT learning on something called a Hercules = presumably because you needed to have his strength if you ever wanted to move the fecking thing!

I also had a Amstrad PCW at my first year at Uni to write assignments on. That baby had a green screen and you had to load the document processor on a floppy disk before you could do anything....it had no operating system Finger
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

luckz0r
jem ur offcially a penis xD
yea i am. tbh i cant handle not playing games and ive got half term coming up so i may go back on my word Cool.
but yea they go mental if they catch me in game Sad
its wiked tho im nearly 2 weeks thru already only 3 more exams weeks to go.
chrs everyone.
www.lockesnest.com/ci/luckz0rkc3.JPG

gori11a
No Problems for me, i just didn't do any examsGrin

I did have a Spectrum, the one with the rubber keys?
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Raven
lol were talking about old games console in luckzor topic while he cant play them lol.

Due to not being old Smile the earliest console i remeber is a commodore 64 i think
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Don Pedro
i did no exams either. i spent my time smoking, skating and trying to squeeze boobies.

sick-lizard

Raven wrote:
lol were talking about old games console in luckzor topic while he cant play them lol.

Due to not being old Smile the earliest console i remeber is a commodore 64 i think

you just reminded me of the ill fated c64 console.. basically they removed the keyboard moved the rom slot & failed to sell any lol

sick-lizard

Don Pedro wrote:
i did no exams either. i spent my time smoking, skating and trying to squeeze boobies.

ditto apart from the skating lol

Jump to Forum