cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
soo.. World Of Warcraft?
Cpt Obvious
Anyone else hooked on this still/recently started?

Im on al'akir and jaedenar hordeside atm when not playing tf2 or trying to LIFE.

marilyn at
never ever Cool

Say
was on Kazzak-EU PVP. Characters are still on there.

Had warlock (main), rogue, warrior (sold them)

Currently got a mage (main), paladin.

Not played on them since the start of the year.

Edited by Say on 15-05-2008 18:31

Flying
Am on Trollbane with a hunter lvl 70 (main) and a rogue mid 40's. Waiting for the expansion though because I've never kept up with the raids so I'm outgeared by nearly my entire guild. The expansion will make everyone's gear shitty again and will be a chance for a fresh start for my hunter Grin
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Ramini
I played until fairly recently, quit a few times too for months at a time but I always went back out of boredom or missing my guild. Most of them are going to play age of conan though in a week.
I was a dwarven paladin on darksorrow, dwarves rock Smile

RebelRobert
Fellow idiot's this demon must be bannished into the deep fires of hell!
world of warcraft is a abomination among the games. I where once one of the cursed followers of the world of warcraft, but fear not tho i have seen the light in the tunnel and climbed out!.... threre is still hope for those still stuck!

Cpt Obvious
was waiting for a comment like that =P

RebelRobert
True story Cool

Mr G
darkmoon faire EU RP, playing in friends guild atm from old servers past.

horde
Shamen 35
druid 19
warlock 21

Abunai
sylvanas; 70warlock , 30 rogue
ragnaros; 70druid

horde of course
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Locke
Play EVE.

That is all.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

jem58
Never played it in my life, and tbh now I don't really have any intention to. Seeing how much some of my friends have played it makes the amount I play tf2 look miniscule. I think one of them has logged about 140-150 days overall.

NaughtyMe
yawwn
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

luckz0r
One of my mates has played over 5000 hours... wat a joker.
we worked out he had spent nearly 1/20 of his life on the computer. mainly on Wow. I used to play but got bored cos i never got to 70.
www.lockesnest.com/ci/luckz0rkc3.JPG

Raven
Wont ever play it until they reduce the monthly charges
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Ramini
I doubt they will, most MMOs charge the same per month. I don't mind paying them since I'll happily play for a few evenings a week every week for that month. If I go out on a night out I spend 3 times the monthly rate. So actually getting addicted and abandoning your life saves money Wink Or rather I get around 30 evenings of entertainment with people I don't meet physically but know for the price of one with people I do. Of course going out socially has some greater advantages and I'm talking about a club not just hanging out with people.

TinyT
Played a lvl 70 gnome rogue on doomhammer. Quit now that I'm on sarge school.

Come to think of it... I don't rly play any games atm.
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Raven

Ramini wrote:
I doubt they will, most MMOs charge the same per month.

Not guild wars thats free online once youve bought the gameSmile

Ramini
And then they release expansions very often which cost to play. All free to play MMOs have a charge for accessing extra content or equipment

Raven
True but is effecitvely cheaper than monthlySmile

Jump to Forum