cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
GTA IV
RebelRobert
So, for those of you who got it and/or played it, what are your first thoughts about it? I think it's great Grin tho .. i've only played like an hour (my brother wont let me play more... :upsetSmile I haven't got to test the online play yet but my expectations are quite high:yes:

Raven
Ive only seen vids of single player and multi and it does look good im quite tempted to get it if they relase it thru steam (Ci crew)Grin

I do admit multiplayer looks pretty wesome with druve by shootings and stuff very detailed
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

MESER
Oh the multiplayer it is so much fun,:yes:

Team deathmatch or cops n crooks is my favs so far.
You have various options in each mode like area even have full map trafffic, cops other settings, you can get all vehicles even helicopters drive by in hellys.Pfft

To gain higher rank position up to 10 you collect money through playing different modes in team deathmatch you get $100 for each kill and you can collect extra money from their dead body and they see this on deathcam.

Each rank you unlock new clothes and faces etc and watch out for naked people I aint seen none yet but they are toprank lolGiggleol:

This should come through steam eventually like the other gtas, we gotta have a Ci gang when you got 4 of you in each car and drive into enemy turf its the ultimate laugh your all hanging out the windows shooting oh I cant wait Ive heard it should be in 3 monthsSmile

Edited by MESER on 29-04-2008 22:14

nax23
omg the game is really goodDevil
get drunken is funnay as hell when u hardly cant move and u always fall down Smile

TinyT
I can imagine that team MESER.... I think you'd crash within the first 50 meters Pfft
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

mrbreckles
When it comes to steam, im on it. Ci GTA it is =D

RebelRobert
naked ppl huh? Sounds scary Shock anyways, when the time comes and gta is realesed on pc... it's awn for ci Grin

Zap
heck yes

the Ci gang will own liberty city >:) (once its on PC that is :( )
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Raven
Yeah i do admit im quite tempted to get it on pc when it comes out Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Zap
I've only been able to dig a bunch of rumours, and a single no comment.

a lot of people says it will be out in October-November, also some people believes it won't come out at all, because of the hot coffee mod and also because bully was never released for PC and meanwhile R* is all liek No comment

but my guess is they will announce a PC version once the Console sales are settling down.

Flying
I think it'll be a bit later Zap. The time between GTA3 console and pc was 8 months. Same for Vice City. It was 9 months for San Andreas. This is just my speculation though, I'm guessing earliest will be December.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

MESER
This was when it was first released on playstation2 then xbox now it was released at the same time on both consoles, hopefully this time it will be sooner for pc release.

Should be part of bill gates games for windows empire as he owns a big amount of shares in rockstar now.

Ive heard there are illegal copies of the pc one circulating already.

But I havenet looked and its naughty.

palad1
xbox360 GT: papi fraggeur, looking for some EUROPEAN players...

God I hate playing this M rated game with 12 year old Americans...
[url=http://cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/27286_random.png
[/url]

Zap
sorry for waking the dead but

I would take some 1337 photoshop skills to pull that of, Ci gang anyone?

image-002.yo2cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/94/9457/2008/07/dsc00560.jpg

Cpt Obvious
mmm the good news bringer Zap!

frosty
zomg woo yay hooplah !!

militant camel
Any word on what the system requirements will be?

Cold
no idea, but it kicks ass on the PS3!!

militant camel
Yeah, I completed the single player on the 360, but never got round to the multiplayer before returning my rental copy.

jem58
I actually got bored of it near to the end :/ Will probs return to it soon, but repetitive missions + mgs coming out soon after I got it proved a deadly combination, lol.

Jump to Forum