cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
TF2 GLITCHES
crash
yesterday in the server i was stunned to see a friendly engineer holding a pyro's flamethrower.. what more.. the dude set me on fire!

img519.imageshack.us/img519/8343/newpicture1vd5.png

here's another one where Don Pedro looks to be ubered.. but the medic's nowhere to be found?

img181.imageshack.us/img181/817/pedrouber2he0.png

here's a pyro swimming on land.. Giggleol:

img156.imageshack.us/img156/7220/frescoswimmingpyrole2.png

but hey! for all you skeptists out there who may think that i conjured this up in gmod or photoshop.. here's the video Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixcdU1...xcdU1_sYAY

enjoy..

Flying
It's just your game that got screwed.

So maybe now you can explain why you and Jib were trying to build a teleporter in front of an enemy sentry? And don't tell me you didn't intend it because I could see it was damn well intended!
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Bios
ah i did wonder why i could see a scout with a rocket launcher in his hand yesterday, got to love bugs Grin
server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

NaughtyMe
Lag spikes - your game isn't screwed. It happens occasionally - I had the swimming thing on Well one night and thought I was hallucinating (you only get that on maps that have water). Maybe Don was ubered a little before you saw him and the lag continued to make him glow 'uberery' (is that even a word) for your view.

Edited by NaughtyMe on 03-03-2008 16:48

Abunai
When I alt+tab out to change song or reply or msn or whatever, when I tab back in all the scouts are rigid like the civillian class used to be, and soliders rockets are invisible to me, so i die from nowhere all the time.
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Clever Idiot
lmao dude , ive had some invisable people running around the server. A simple restart is fine. But then ya would nt get top stuff like that now. That yank medic needs seeing to as well Pfft lmao

sick-lizard

Flying wrote:
It's just your game that got screwed.

So maybe now you can explain why you and Jib were trying to build a teleporter in front of an enemy sentry? And don't tell me you didn't intend it because I could see it was damn well intended!

good job valve fixed that some time ago otherwise both players would feel the ban stick Smile

Abunai

and you can alt tab out of games! lucky you! I have to reconnect!

Abunai

sick-lizard wrote:
good job valve fixed that some time ago otherwise both players would feel the ban stick Smile

Abunai

and you can alt tab out of games! lucky you! I have to reconnect!

It still takes like 15 seconds to tab back in though D;
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Acegikmo
Haha, awesome stuff Grin
Really liked the Pyro swimming

Armacoast
Giggleol:Giggleol:Giggleol:Giggleol: Dominating myself:

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/tf2_domination.jpg
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

crash
i don't have the program to put the voice boxes in.. >.<

scout: hey fatty! ya got a lighter? Giggleol:Giggleol:

img240.imageshack.us/img240/4422/lighteroy8.png

Edited by crash on 05-03-2008 01:12

FuZz
I occasionally get the problem wuth playermodels/colours getting mixed up if I tab out, but it doesn't happen all of the time, in fact I rarely see it any more, so can't be too sure what actually causes it.

I've had some weird problems caused by server lag from time to time though (note: this i when playing on other servers, always seems fine on ours). Yesterday for example, in the match we played, I died to a pyro in the first cap/round during the initial rush on dustbowl. For the entirity of the rest of the half, I had the flames around the outside of my screen as if I was still on fire....... That was fun.
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

Raven
whenever i see a weapon on the floor the class that uses flashes and disappears o:
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Zap

Armacoast wrote:
Giggleol:Giggleol:Giggleol:Giggleol: Dominating myself:

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/tf2_domination.jpg

Winner!
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

gori11a
Nice soundtrack crash
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

sick-lizard

FuZz wrote:
I occasionally get the problem wuth playermodels/colours getting mixed up if I tab out, but it doesn't happen all of the time, in fact I rarely see it any more, so can't be too sure what actually causes it.

I've had some weird problems caused by server lag from time to time though (note: this i when playing on other servers, always seems fine on ours). Yesterday for example, in the match we played, I died to a pyro in the first cap/round during the initial rush on dustbowl. For the entirity of the rest of the half, I had the flames around the outside of my screen as if I was still on fire....... That was fun.

the healing beam has on occasion disappeard.. really confusing trying to work out who the hell your healing...

Edited by sick-lizard on 05-03-2008 21:01

Raven
lol crash awesome vid very proffesional Wink
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

MESER
That is so funny crash, elbuldozer makes me piss myself everytime hes on the server too.

crash
hehe thanks guys.. i'm in the midst of uploading another one but its for css.. elbulldozr's such a comic when he plays.. haha..

Jump to Forum