cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Can anyone recommend me.....
Bios
A decent computer chair?

my chairs been broken for months, so im sat up at a funny angle/leaning into the screen rather than letting the chair take my weight and its now caused me to have horrible back and shoulder pains

not exactly hardware i know but still computer related Wink

cheers folks

Clever Idiot
http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catalo...=6%2034413

had a problem with mine the other month but managed to fix it with some bolts from B & Q , but while looking around these peeps seemed the best value for what I wanted, am 6' 6" & 18+ stone so i need a good chair.

Edited by Clever Idiot on 28-02-2008 14:47

Bios
cheers dude, looks close to what i have now, few minor differances, i guess the one i have now would be fine if i could fix it, somethings snapped from me sitting in silly positions leaning too far back etc though Sad

Clever Idiot
Aye same on mine , the arm is bolted to the back of the seat. So i cut along the side and took the broken bolt and fitted a new one. job done.

Bios
mines probably a bit cheap and tackier than that, think its something plastic thats snapped on mine, though i might have a play around tonight now you've given me the idea of trying to fix it Pfft

Clever Idiot
Yeah if it broken and ya thinking of a new one and trowing the old one away any how whats the risk Smile

FuZz
Risk is that if he breaks it even more he'll have to stand up to play games until the new one arrives Grin
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

sick-lizard
or kneel in homage to his puter!

Clever Idiot
you just a dirty bastard who imgaines everyone kneeling before some hardware. Shock

Cold
and it was such a nice, innocent thread...:no:

sick-lizard
Nothing dirty about Praying, unless you have something to confess?

Clever Idiot

cold wrote:
and it was such a nice, innocent thread...:no:

with the amount depreved minds that forum the forums it never lasts long , bit like sick Pfft

Jump to Forum