Audiosurf
Tinger
Anyone play it ?

If so add me tinger Wink

Raven
I aplyed the demo and was thinking of getting it is it good? Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Tim
I played the demo and bought it instantly, it's so much fun. I'm [Ci] Tim, imaginatively.

crash
crashbyakuya 's my nick

Tinger
Aaaahhhh I typed out a huge review and I timed out :no:

I cant be arsed typing it all out again so i will summarize

It's lke columns on crack

It is good Smile

marilyn at
just donwloaded the demo, is it a mulltiplayer game ??? well i will see soon Grin

Raven

Tinger wrote:
Aaaahhhh I typed out a huge review and I timed out :no:

I cant be arsed typing it all out again so i will summarize

It's lke columns on crack

It is good Smile

Rofl Giggleol:
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

FuZz
I am the current record holder for a track that my mates band produced and gave to me and about 3 other people on CD. It has NOTHING to do with the fact that I'm the only person that's played it, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I'm clearly pro at Audiosurf Wink
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

jem58
I downloaded the demo and quite liked it, but (as i told crash) since my windows partition is just for games it doesnt have any moosic on it, which sort of defeats the point of the game Sad

Tinger

jem58 wrote:
I downloaded the demo and quite liked it, but (as i told crash) since my windows partition is just for games it doesnt have any moosic on it, which sort of defeats the point of the game Sad

you can play moosic over network on it Wink

jem58
Thats cool, but my music is on my osx partition so its always windows or osx, unless I decide to dump several gigabytes of music onto someone elses pc and hope they dont notice Pfft

I do have an external HDD, but thats bloody osx formatted too :uhoh:

Actually I think there is some software to let windows read osx data, so I'll have a gander and see what I can find.

Say
aye I likes it

Flying
Tried the demo. Seemed quite cool, although I don't really know how you earn the most points. I just couldn't stand watching the how-to movies.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Zap
I downloaded and played the demo and now its busy installing the full game Grin
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

MESER
I bought this game 2 days after release I aint had time to see this post because I loves this game so much and cant stop playing it. Imagine the possibilities of this idea against other games a fps that has more action when the music gets kaotic etc.

Highly reccomend to play Pendulum (through the loop), me and say have played stellar by Incubus (guitar hero track) I got second in pro score global

check this link to my video of perfect pro round every colour and no greys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRdjZR...RdjZRcsHWg

Say
You mean it's an Incubus track - the fact it's on GH is negligible. But the fact he always gets pretty nekkid thoughout gigs is pretty sweet

Edited by Say on 04-03-2008 18:16

Locke
Just got this on Fionnys suggestion.

Add LockW Grin

Say
Hey Meser I've got a track for you to play on audiosurf, chuck me your email address and I'll throw it over.

Once it goes red it just hurts (yes I'm on about the blocks on audiosurf Pfft)

MESER
Rofl yer we beleive ya:yes:

nice one say

leeborrer[at]hotmail.com

Edited by MESER on 09-03-2008 19:03

crash

Say wrote:
You mean it's an Incubus track - the fact it's on GH is negligible. But the fact he always gets pretty nekkid thoughout gigs is pretty sweet

yoou mean brandon boyd? man the guys' such a cool dude.. met him when he came to perform in Malaysia a few years back.. got his autograph and everything.. pretty humble chap for a mega rockstar..

Jump to Forum