Clever Idiot
grrr

Edited by Clever Idiot on 17-02-2008 01:34

NaughtyMe
grrrr x 2 with stains

Edited by NaughtyMe on 17-02-2008 02:53

Zap
img180.imageshack.us/img180/305/20080126bloodfartye4.png

and thats probably the way its gonna be until a "auto team only" plug-in is made Sickourgrapes:
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Raven
:uhoh:
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

jem58
lol was this prompted by the teams late last night?

NaughtyMe
I think I have a rat's foot rather than a rabbit's foot - last 2 nights I have been stuck on a lose-athon (with bells on).

I usually just keep hitting space when the map has loaded and see where I end up. I refrain from calling my team idiots or names....but sometimes I do think what a bunch of "fwits, what are they doing?"

dangerarea
Especially the scouts who insist on taking teleports. Grr.
Still, a lot better than half of the numpties who seem to reside on jolt!
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
[url=http://cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/28413_random.png
[/url]

gori11a
But its better if Zap joins after everyone else, coz there is a mad rush to be on his team happened about 3 or 4 times before i just got pissed off and left.

Why i haven't played much lately
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Flying
It has definitely influenced the gameplay lately. Getting annoying now.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

jem58
Yeah I've noticed The Zap Effect too. My connection is so slow that by the time I join the teams are mostly sorted, and literally every time Zap's playing, his team has one more player Pfft ofc it isn't his fault, it's just a bit silly Wink

agrippa
personally i find it hard to be told not to team stack only to then see CI members stacking up. Then again people get pissy with me regardless of which team i join so im all in favour of allowing people to join whichever team they like.

Megalomania
I've been hitting random lately, unless the teams are so obviously stacked already (ie. not just zap). I'm not suicidal...
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

NaughtyMe
Sorry - I don't see the "Zap" effect...and I've never been one to buff someone else's arse. I think it's more to do with simply 1. Ci/R5 stacking (it does happen randomly - and not so randomly sometimes), 2. Obviously new players all on one team...with a slew of regulars on the other.

I know I rant some nights, that's 'cause I'm an offensive arse..however, one night I was the only one making any noise....no suggestions, not banter....just me swearing away to myself.

Agrippa I do swear at you - believe me it's all in good humour if you ever suspected otherwise.

Edited by NaughtyMe on 17-02-2008 22:20

agrippa
naughty -> everyone swares at me, im cool with it. Its when people are nice to me i worry Pfft

crash
hahah!! i see the "zap" effect all the time, even members of the opposite team will be inviting him to cross over to their side. .

as for agrippa.. well.. what can i say.. spies have it bad.. i forgot which server i was on.. some russian one .. dude was like.. threatening to ban me or something.. but i couldn't understand much.. was bloody russian for crying out loud!..

Tim
Again, I think we should try out auto-assign-only. Sure, some people will throw their toys out of the cot, but we don't have to care about that, it isn't going to affect the number of players on the server. It'd be fair to everyone, and games would start with two nice full teams.

jem58
Would auto-assign involve getting rid of spectator slots? I like spectating sometimes, but I'm willing to sacrifice it for 'the greater good' Wink

Tim
Ah, I forgot about that... hmmmm. Maybe there's a mod or something that allows spectator slots too?

sick-lizard

Tim wrote:
Ah, I forgot about that... hmmmm. Maybe there's a mod or something that allows spectator slots too?

Its a mod that needs writing Sad I really haven't got the time myself, the ci_fun mod which runs on the css server took about 6 months to be completed & writing for tf2 in the sourcepawn scritping language would be a new challenge although thinking of the mechanics of it the project it should be relativley easy for sombody pocessing time & paitence..

it needs to allow autojoin & spec only, & run mp_scrambleteams after the waiting for teams timer hits zero Smile

http://www.sourcemod.net/

Tim
bugger...

Jump to Forum