cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Team Fortress 2: WAR! Huh?! Good God!
Exxy
LF2M cp_badlands. Demo-tank and Medic-Healer.

fefe
vote for horse instead of pipe louncher so demo will be real medieval knight
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

sick-lizard
I'm really looking forward to the new pocket demo role & keeping fe on a short leash Grin

Edited by sick-lizard on 15-12-2009 17:54

Raven
YouTube Video

img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

NaughtyMe

sick-lizard wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the new pocket demo role & keeping fe on a short leash Grin

What else do you do with your pet teenagers; get them to put an orange in their mouth and partial asphyxiation?
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

fefe
i thought about pocket demo aswell but I'd say that we need the firepower of the stickys ... Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Mike
Don't mention the war!
YouTube Video

matswatz
The soldier weapon is more like it!

Leif
Rocketlauncher is interesting Grin

Mike
Things aren't looking too good for the heavy.

Edited by Mike on 16-12-2009 10:09

Raven
Heavy will need to bunny hop much more and do melee attacks much more Grin

Exxy
So, you can easily get a perfect zerg-setup for 6v6 now.

Imagine this scenario:

cp_well, pushing for second.

Setup: LOLlander-demo, Natasha-heavy, "Bouncer-solly" (Normal launcher), Sniper-solly (Direct-hit-launcher) and lastly, Pyro and Medic.

Demo charges in when ubered and clears all the heavy classes. Heavy goes in to slow everyone down with natascha, Bouncer-Solly launches people in the air, Sniper-solly rapes them, pyro goes apeshit on grounded targets.

This way, you will have chaos in the enemy team, and your team will be going "CHOO CHOO; RAPE TRAIN!"

Fish
very interesting rl if i read it right 70% less blast dmg? this mean that the sol takes less dmg from rocket jumps?

Exxy

Fish wrote:
very interesting rl if i read it right 70% less blast dmg? this mean that the sol takes less dmg from rocket jumps?

Your rocket jumps will also be less effective.

Raven
Without splash damage rockets cant jump further but if jumping from floor then from a wall afterwards velocity shouldnt be affected plus losing less health hopefully means more chains fo rocket jumps can be done Smile

Edited by Raven on 16-12-2009 11:25

NaughtyMe
My poor second major - the Heavy. He's truly fucked at the moment... Sad

Anyway he can't bunny hop, because if he did then Spaceboy or any other soldier will shoot me up the bum with his new sniper-rocket and get a minicrit!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Rofl teh cake
diddle my dog, I agree, heavy is fucked. Fast rockets, doing more dmg on direct hits, the eyelander, which fucks his shit up, cos he's slow.. wow Sad

spaceboy
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! It's like I'm a Witch! If I wish for things hard enough they become a reality! All bow before my mighty Witch powers or it's a frog's life for the lot of you! HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

..ahem Grin As mentioned above the real thing I'll need to know is how this will affect my hard won rocket jumping abilities (and I see no reason i shouldn't it says the splash is 70% smaller.. not less damaging if anything you'll rocket jump further and more destructively as it is overall 25% more powerful).. If I can still get about the place as quickly, and having as much fun, then I'll probably switch to this little beauty 24/7 and Walkway will become my new home post update until I develop this magical "aim" thing that everyone always talks about in such reverential tones Grin

It's a great side grade for comp too as I could see a lot of pocket sollies sticking with the standard RL in order to bounce naughty people away from their medics Grin .. also as Exxy said above the ability to pop players up for your Direct Hit buddy to minicrit should be AWWWWESOME... I cannot wait till this update to play with this Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 16-12-2009 13:15

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Humi
holy shit this sounds awesome!

spaceboy
Some chappy sped up the game by 80% to show how quick these new rockets will go:

YouTube Video

Disregard the reloading speed/firing rate as I would imagine it's very unlikely to also speed up 80% with the actual unlock Wink
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Jump to Forum