Team mates now unable to spoil eachother's sticky/rocket jumps

finally I don't need to rage about my mates anymore Grin

fuck off don't nerf stickyjump <.<
that means I'll blow myself up more often
I should play heavy then Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

NaughtyMe

Mike wrote:
Oh well, you'll just have to run there like the rest of us.

It never made sense that you could damage yourself with 2 stickies, suffer a 100ft drop and still have half your health intact, while any other class would die from that.

I want to know what's with all these medal things?

WTF are you on? Why the fuck can't I zoom in with my stickie and get a head shot...because I am not a fucking sniper!

Similarly, you are not a Demoman, so yes your frail Sniper body would just collapse around the might of the explosion.

Plus, this is a game and not real life, which is why I can jump on an explosion and land from 100 ft in the air.

Medals are to show that your nationality is American, insomniac or sad loser.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Mike

NaughtyMe wrote:
WTF are you on? Why the fuck can't I zoom in with my stickie and get a head shot...because I am not a fucking sniper!

Similarly, you are not a Demoman, so yes your frail Sniper body would just collapse around the might of the explosion.

Plus, this is a game and not real life, which is why I can jump on an explosion and land from 100 ft in the air.

I fail to see the relevance of that first sentence?

I never said it should be like real life. I'm just saying they take away ONE of the Sticky-launchers many pros and everyone starts whining.

Last I checked, you can still sticky-jump with it, detonate them whenever you like, they're still over-versatile, you can lay traps with them and, yes, there still are 8 of the bloody things. There are still many features to it. The features of a sniper rifle? You can scope in on people. Yahoo.

Edited by Mike on 14-08-2009 13:36

NaughtyMe

Mike wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:

I fail to see the relevance of that first sentence?

I never said it should be like real life. I'm just saying they take away ONE of the Sticky-launchers many pros and everyone starts whining.

Last I checked, you can still sticky-jump with it, detonate them whenever you like, they're still over-versatile, you can lay traps with them and, yes, there still are 8 of the bloody things. There are still many features to it. The features of a sniper rifle? You can scope in on people. Yahoo.

You are seriously teetering on the verge of the Steam forum with the failure to understand other characters.
click->

tomregev

NaughtyMe wrote:

I got off work at 4am last night, fuck you.

Masson

Mike wrote:
The features of a sniper rifle? You can scope in on people. Yahoo.

You can instantly kill someone from half the map away, avoiding all the dangers of being in combat

NaughtyMe

tomregev wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:

I got off work at 4am last night, fuck you.

Ha ha, you got a medal then.

I forgot point 4: it acts as a target for repeated dominations!
click->

spaceboy

NaughtyMe wrote:
clip~
I forgot point 4: it acts as a target for repeated dominations!

Just try it Grin

You are clearly jealous of our shiney medals! Pfft

NaughtyMe
oh you too - meh; why would I be jealous?

Some of us required sleep, plus the fact that I absolutely suck as a soldier and would never have the time to show it off.
click->

spaceboy

NaughtyMe wrote:
clip~

Because you are a bitter twisted shell of a man who resents our childlike innocence and delight in the simple serendipitous acquisition of a shiny new trinket Smile

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:
clip~

Because you are a bitter twisted shell of a man who resents our childlike innocence and delight in the simple serendipitous acquisition of a shiny new trinket Smile

Why be so sesquipedalian?
click->

spaceboy
Because a vocabulary is like a muscle one must exercise lest it shrink in size!

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:
Because a vocabulary is like a muscle one must exercise lest it shrink in size!

I never knew that trick, I've been hanging weights from mine. It was starting to hurt a little bit, perhaps I too should join the cabal of polysyllabic pontificators.
click->

Masson
My vocabulary extends to "I want medal Sad"

spaceboy
I'm pontificating for having the gall to enjoy language and the more interesting words of which it is constructed? Clearly you're the epitome of the salt of the earth working man naughty, so grounded and free from airs and graces. Oh how humble and upright you are that you puncture my pomposity with your dry badinage.

Would the world be a far better place if we all just stuck to a monosyllabic grunting? If we allowed ourselves to be bridled by the ignorance of the lowest common denominator? Why use a more fitting, more elegant (if perhaps esoteric) word to convey a point more aptly when there's a danger that 100% of the population may not understand? No I say! I will not shackle myself so and will not allow my self expression to be constrained by the chance that I may make some inarticulate dolt feel inadequate due to his own ignorance!*

* I should make clear here that I'm not talking about you here Naughty, as clearly it doesn't apply, but rather some hypothetical audience to anything one might say Grin

Rofl teh cake
hey, I thought the Ci forum is english only, so stick to it.

Radoo
Valve, I think that, after this stupid update, your fridges are full of c_cks, s_it and other special foods just for you. Moon How come some people having already hats from previous updates get new ones, and the ones who don't have any like myself, don't get any?! Sad

tomregev
It's called random ffs. Some people won the lottery but I didn't, you don't see me filing a complaint to the lottery board. Sure it's annoying not to get anything but considering it's free content just shut up and be thankful.

Radoo
Let's be thankful for something you don't get. Smart.

............................................________
....................................,.-æÖ...................``~.,
.............................,.-Ö...................................ô-.,
.........................,/...............................................Ö:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:Ö........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....ô~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....Ö~,_........ô~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......Ö=,_.......ô-,_.......,.-~-,},.~Ö:/....}
...........((.....*~_.......Ö=-._......ô;,,./`..../Ö............../
...,,,___.\`~,......ô~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-Ö
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Edited by Radoo on 14-08-2009 18:11

Jump to Forum