cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Sniper/Spy update complete notes.
BiGFooT
Milestone back, but the random drop is still active?

fefe
It would be lol if you could sell your weapons and buy buffs like 5% more dmg for 10 miuntes Grin

Raven

BiGFooT wrote:
Milestone back, but the random drop is still active?

Yeah random drops are still available toget the hats :>
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Leif
Give me your hat raven D:

Rofl teh cake
Ambassador: Meh. It IS a fun to play with, but most of the time you just totally forget to use your knife, thats what happens to alot of people, they get carried away, then you see em camping with the snipers, trying to get headshots. This makes em not credit to team anymore, because with their sapper, knife and cloak, they can wreak more havoc and be actually useful. Let sniping be Snipers job.
But if you actively use it with your knife, its actually a very fine weapon, as long as you got aim.

The Huntsman and Jarate: Very fun. A little bit disappointed of the Huntsman tho, because it didn't change the sniperclass so much, that even I could even play it, still can't aim for shit Grin
And the Jarate is lovely to annoy the people and help your chaps. The Jarate was a great idea as update.

spaceboy
I am very likely to get carried away Grin .. also my aim is not incredible (except with rockets for some reason Frown)... lets hope I can remember I have a knife Grin

agrippa

Spaceboy wrote:
also my aim is incredible

Edited to bring closer in line with the truth.

Cold
i am looking forward to using my newly acquired cloak and dagger Grin

tomregev
Been looking around the tf2 models on gmod, there's a finished model for solly medals. So maybe more items coming soon?

Leif

AgrippA wrote:

Spaceboy wrote:
also my aim is incredible

Edited to bring closer in line with the truth.

Yeah we will never forget the opening clip in your fragvideo when you killed No-Brain!

Fens
Very glad that valve saw sense! 'If it ain't broke dont fix it' seems to apply here Pfft

Take back what I said about spys using tps as not many seem to be taking advantage of it so farSmile

Still not very keen on spy's taking health, have already burned to death on a few occasions because some spy on full hp decided to pick up the nearest healthpack just to buff their disguise Sad When you are playing on a server with so many players healthpacks are in short enough supply as it is already, luckily we have kind people who play medic but there is not always one around when you need them, meh!

Rofl teh cake
First come, first serve.

And yeah, I really haven't seen anybody use the teleporter. We prefer em sapped anyways, to delay the supply of enemy players.

tomregev
It would be a nice way to get close into a nest, and most engies won't look twice at someone with a teleport effect on them.

But yeah sapping the entrence is usually more effective as it forces the engie to leave his stuff behind to build a new one, that's what happens to me at least. God forbid someone unsap a sentry he didn't build.

Edited by tomregev on 30-05-2009 21:23

Mr G
Having played a engi am not happy saying this but am surprised not more spys are using tp in turbine to get up to the dog leg corner at the entrance.

Must be all those snipers Devil

Raven
Ramini stop headshooting me from the distance D:
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
The amount of people using the Ambassador is quite alarming. We could be looking at the next Blutsauger unlock where everyone prefers it over the original.

tomregev
I think it will mellow out when most people realize they can't aim for shit.

alecom
Am waiting for cloak+dagger buff before using it over original D:

Taking teleporters as a spy is only really going to happen to access -hard to get to- places

Cpt Obvious
I dont see much point in taking enemy teleporters because a spy taking a tele sparkles on his own teams colors when he exits the tele exit.

Masson
does it disappear if he cloaks?

Jump to Forum